Now....just Who Are The Racists Out Here.....???

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had to bust out laughing at the predictability of this about the DNC Convention going on right now......though this MO is not a laughing matter.

They are becoming so predictable in their dependency on manufacturing racism and racists to get votes among the emotionally unaware...nonthinkers out there..

Disgusting in their predictability as well

I have been bringing this up on occasion as to who/whom are the professional racists out here who must define everything and everyone in terms of their much needed professional racism...

And here they go again and with predictability at the DNC Convention....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nity-platform/

They are so clearly dependent on Racism and Manufacturing Racists like a lawyer chasing the next car accident..

I am thinking that Abortion, LGBT issues and other professional victimizations are not quite doing it in the DNC 's much needed blame game for votes...

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Get ready for more of this professional racism as Election Day Nears....and with predictability as well as disgust.

I am praying that it gets more and more Wolfe among Americans who are beginning to wake up to this rabid dependency on racism for votes and with it ...the socially and politically racist nature of much of the MSM carrying water for them.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the address by michelle obama made me laugh, who the hell does she think she is?

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Without professional victims, the Holiness Church of Hand-Wringers loses it sacred icons. The Left needs for victimization to go on. This is one reason I'd like to see all cities totally defund their police. I want to see the peaceful victims stop looting and burning in the inner cities and attack their fellow travelers in the Leftist suburbs. Home invasions would allow upper middle-class Social Democrats to sit down and have tea with the oppressed. Excellent!

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Journalist Who Left Milwaukee Due to Racial Violence | Tim Pool | MEDIA | Rubin Report"

Left wing reporter (has been a war correspondent) gets in the middle of a riot and has to bug-out of that situation (another war correspondent was with him and confirmed it was time to di di mau out'a there). So this guy not only leaves the riots, he leaves Milwaukee. In the link below, he is interviewed. This is good in that we get hear the fellow speak for himself. What I often hear from the elitist media is, "We will interpret the news for you." That is a quote. We hear, "Reporting the news you need to know. ..." When I hear an inferior mind talking down to me, it's all I can do to put my anger back in its place. We will all have to simply wait until things fly loose before we can let our real selves come out to play.

This vid I enjoyed watching. It has recent information and the fellow is talking about things he himself personally witnessed.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Dumbocrats talk about racism while demonstrating bigotry. A racist is about what you prefer while bigotry is about who you HATE. the Democraps Hate all white hard-working Americans that don't spend all their time apologizing for their hard work and what they earn by their efforts. They want our work but they want to take what we earn and give it to people that won't work and prefer to steal instead. If you will look at the rioters you will see that trash comes in all colors.