Nyc Photos Re Covid-19 Environment

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 11, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/03/09/business/economy/covid-nyc-economy.html

Good morning all,

Per ...

The apartment over the Great River Restaurant Supply Inc store is not a slum by basic standards. The place has electricity.

NYC carnage was not, nor is, the problem. The current trash called a government is the problem.

That COVIDISON helmet with folters is on my list for our MSF trip to NYC - IF - it's available with 3A ballastic protection.

If someone with COVID-19 is housed in a luxury hotel, the coronavirus can still bounce around the overpriced room.

Goats used for weed control at a park. Those New Yorkers are getting smart.

Don't know where MoMA is but a quiet beach there will still require ... at least for me ... about 3 perimeters of security.

TMT Tactical likes this.