Oil Folks Prep

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 20, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    IMHO this is how it should be. The private sector should be stepping up to assist public agencies and provide needed assistance and resources to mitigate the problems.

I too am admittedly Libertarian. I believe there isn't anything that any government does that the private sector can't do better and cheaper. When the private sector steps up to help with the assistance efforts it will be far more effective than people just waiting for government assistance. I do not know for certain, but I would expect there would be fewer restrictions on where a private company might go, or how they can spend their money. If something needs to be done they can do it, and not have to wait for some bureaucratic approval.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Morgan,

Of course, you're right.

When the public sector runs something, the political aspects become Roman Numeral I. The rest is below this.

Recall the start of the US space program. First the launch pad was at Cape Canaveral, Florida. Then when LBJ inherited the job after the JFK assassination we got the Houston MSC. Nixon of California added Vandenburg. We've got a small launch pad here in Virginia.

The same can be seen with the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. It started in vicinity of the petroleum area. Mississippi now has some reservoirs of the SPR.

Of course the Rosetta Stone is like school lunch programs and food stamps (new name "SNAP"). The USG buys the supplies at retail (but not called "retail") from favored constituents, ...... must stop.

DRAIN THE SWAMP !

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Drain the Swamp? Absolutely!! I prefer to use Governor Huckabee's term: Flush the Bowl. I'm sure we would lose some good ones, but they seem to be few and far between.

TMT Tactical likes this.