Oprah Endorses Judy Bags

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Feb 23, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    wally, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A fool and his money are soon parted. The price is outrageous, and you know 95% of the contents will be junk. People that sell this crap give the prepping community a bad name. I wonder how much money they paid Oprah to endorse it?

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Morgan,

Glad to see you back here.

So true, our recently established pro-American, good-citizen reputation as Preppers gets tarnished by the Oprehs and their cash receivables..

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey! Oprah be my go-to person on all matters! Don't be makin fun uv my girl!

On her show just last year, she was demonstrating combat rapid reloading techniques. She also produced a short film on desert and arctic survival gear. I went online just now and couldn't find these videos. They must have been "cleaned" from the web -- bunch of that going on nowadays. Oprah is, of course, one of those far-right conservatives.

Oprah, she my girl!

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I personally have never understood why anyone would give a rat's nasty butt about what ANY TV personality says. ??? Oprah and such talk a lot but do almost nothing of any real value to anyone.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Such is what passes for "substance" here in the USSA.

Everything is constructed with cigarette paper.

Urbanites get to pretend life into being. The serfs of the Heartland will always slave-away to support the cities! Right?! Being propped-up by others can go on into perpetuity! Right?!

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Honestly an endorsement by nearly any of the Hollywood folks sort of ensures that I will not like them AT ALL! Those people live in a fantasy world and have almost no concept of reality.