Optimisim

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will not try to elude to countries other than the U.S. , as I don't have hands on expertise other than what I find myself personally involved . Now that the U.S. has fallen to be controlled by other than its citizens we see Agenda 21 / agenda 30 in full throttle . Building material prices have reached to such high prices , few can afford to build a chicken coup , while at the same time standing timber plantations , the mills refuse to buy even at bargain prices . The agenda 30 enthusiast , as written in their document are trying to herd people into cities to be doled out their living allowances by the power in control over them . Hopefully the older preppers are already prepared for this scenario and have their independent survival retreat established . What is disturbing is the younger generation that hasn't had the time to prepare for the agenda 30 installation . Youth have a natural optimism , but they are now seeing their optimism for the future crumbling . What is the plan with the youth you are in contact with ?

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Even on the televisions and radios we see the indoctrination to believe every thing is still fine and normal . Nothing to worry about and the next U.S. elections will be just as honest as the one in 2020 . Sadly whether politicians actually believe it or not " I don't know " but the pretense by the politicians that everything is just fine is an illusion to enslave the people of the planet . Prepping time seems to be over with only the duped still thinking they have more time .

3. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    the only plan for any contact with youth in my area is to tell the truth then duck and cover....it won't be pretty if anyone gets a clue....i won't hold my breath though.... :(

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Look around at what homes are being built . Few are being built on a individual level . . Even mobile homes are targeted with metal prices skyrocketing . The powers that now have seized control over the populations under their domain have put a strangle hold on building material with no let up as for as we can see into the future . It is so obvious of the fulfillment of the agenda 21 / agenda 30 agreement . As the need for more housing grows it will cause rent to skyrocket as more people try to seize the same amount of housing that stood pre -2021 . Thus fulfilling the agenda 21 /30 plan of herding people into compact areas so the powers behind the world government can dole out their living allowances . No longer do people have to wonder if the world leaders were serious when they originally signed agenda 21 . It is here . ----- My personal projection is in the not so distant future the U.S. will follow Communist China's Orders and require every individual to have a smart phone to allow the government to track them . Also what living standard they receive from the government will be based on how good a Communist they are . For example reporting any gun shots they hear , that pinpoints the location of a terrorist shooting something to eat . The person turning them in may receive better housing or an extra food ration .

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There has been a big boom in home improvements and this has driven up the prices of building materials. Instead of moving, people are staying put and fixing/remodeling the house that they have.

Not only are people not buying new houses, they are not buying new cars. Because so many people are buying used cars, you cannot negotiate much on the price of a used car -- especially the popular models that get good gas mileage. With the biden regime in place, people know that fuel costs are going to go through the ceiling and are wanting smaller cars for commuting purposes.

This happened to us. We just bought a used car that has a 4-cylinder engine. I use it now for distance driving and get almost 2x the gas mileage relative to our SUV that I drove when gasoline was cheaper. I usually get the price of a car down before buying it, however the deal I got was going to vanish within a day or two had I not acted. Used cars are disappearing off lots like ammunition is disappearing off gun store shelves. Used cars are selling FAR more quickly than new cars.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Being on both ends of the spectrum , having built a few houses as well as owning a timber plantation I don't see home improvements being the primary factor in the increase in building lumber . Personally I suspect government has forced the lumber mills to run at only a trickle production . They stockpiled huge piles of trees some years back with this plan in mind . Now they are only processing their stockpile of trees and selling the lumber at a huge profit . My plantation of standing timber 200 acres , I can not sell at even practically give away prices . Crews that harvest timber have for the most part gone out of business as the mills refuse to buy fresh harvested trees . All part of agenda 21 / agenda 30 . ---- As for as the car market , you are spot on . I bought a used truck about 4 days ago . I had to grab it as soon as it hit the car lot then gave them a day to check it out , clean it up and change the oil , before I drove it off the lot . We are entering teotwawki .

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    wally likes this.
  7. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    There are big shortages here in the UK in the building industry. A major reason for this is that Brexit means mountains of paperwork to import anything from Europe now all this leads to backlogs at the docks and higher costs from import duty ect

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "How the 2021 home-improvement boom became another division between boomers and millennials"

https://www.businessinsider.com/hom...ket-recovery-millennials-pandemic-2021-5?op=1

"The other side of the housing boom is here: home-renovation projects.

"As Americans were left with more time on their hands and more time in their houses, they began fulfilling their wildest HGTV fantasies. Home improvement and repair spending grew by nearly 3% to $420 billion in 2020, per a recent study by Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies (JCHS).

"It's only the beginning of the home improvement boom. Abbe Will, one of the report's researchers, told Insider they expect the home remodeling market to expand even further in 2021 — by 4% — as homeowners complete discretionary and deferred projects.

"When the pandemic hit, the remodeling market crashed before bouncing back stronger than it was pre-pandemic. 'People did not want contractors in their homes, but that recovered very quickly,' Paul Emrath, vice president of surveys and housing policy research at the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), told Insider. 'It was a very sharp V-shaped recovery.'"

What I've seen in my area is that the Home Depot and Lowe's stores have lots of trucks and SUVs parked in their parking lots = plenty of customers. I'm always in these stores and there are always lots of folk in there buying building materials.

On a side note: In the car repair parts stores and in the home improvement stores, people do NOT wear their covid masks. There are precious few covid cases out in the heartlands, but another factor is that people in the heartlands haven't panicked over the China attack virus.

The only way you could move heartlanders into the cities is to move their bodies there after you somehow managed to kill them. Heartlanders will shoot you over squabbles. Start a war and the masses of ex-military folk will rip you a new one. Too, the combat military is composed of people with marked conservative leanings. This is why the communists are ramping up the propaganda machines -- they think their bullsh## has an effect. It does. People walk out of the classes.

One of my sons works with a construction concern in the South. Some BIG hardware concern made their employees attend some meeting that was something like critical race theory. The men walked out and wouldn't return for the second day's meeting.

People down here will fight you. I've worked factories in the South. Say the wrong thing and you'll get a beating in the parking lot. Push Southerners too far and they will shoot you. The unions down here used to be dynamite-throwers.

Men who never joined the military are still hunters and shooters. Everyone has kin who have been trained in the military. The police and sheriff department crews are right wingers -- sometimes FAR Right. The hatred for the biden regime is THICK here in the South. Only urban areas such as Atlanta are cesspits for the anti-Constitution traitors. And responsible people are abandoning the cities in droves. That's one reason real estate has gone up in the counties. (Why the wifer and I will have trouble moving back to my home state.)

When Stalin purged his military, he weakened his army. The Pentagon may have no shortage of deep state traitors within it; however, without their fighters, the military is castrated. Fighters are not Left-wingers in this country. Most military recruits come from conservative states.

Big Brother needs an army. The Left has alienated the military big-time. Big mistake. Now will be coming inflation and taxes, which will make this biden swamp really stink for the noses of people who vote and pay taxes. Or should I say, people who shirk paying taxes. The Left is making enemies faster than they can indoctrinate youth. Speaking of which, parents are rebelling against the critical race bullsh##. School boards are now having to deal with some seriously irate parents. Without PTA funding, many teachers will be buying supplies out of their own pockets.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/us-military-is-not-representative-of-country-2014-7

.[​IMG]

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When a child moves out of the house to become an adult, that individual no longer has Mommy and Daddy there to protect them. But protection also means control. A child must follow the house rules. Whoever protects you, owns you.

Autonomy and Liberty are not cheap.

10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When my Daughter moved out I gave her a sawed off 12 ga shotgun. She well knew how to use it and knew exactly what I gave it to her for. When she was a kid over 12 at home alone she kept a loaded shotgun in her bedroom closet with instructions to go there if anyone breaks in and start yelling for them to get out or ELSE. . Close the bedroom door and shoot anyone that comes through that bedroom door. We lived out in the country and there were no cops and the nearest neighbor that might be home was at least a quarter mile away and 70 years old. When you live in the country you have to be your own protector.

11. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    When my lad moved out I furnished his apartment and gave him £2K, told him to call the police if he heard anyone breaking in ;)

Different countries Tex, you couldn't do that here but that said we don't get gun crime. Most burglaries here happen in the daytime between 10am and 3pm. I just looked it up, there are about 800 burglaries a day in the UK.

I can understand your concern with your daughter living in a rural location. How common are armed home invasions by you?

12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Honestly most of our roberies of habitations are sneaking suckers hitting places at night when the people are not home or cat burglers that can take your wallet out of your pocket while you are napping. In Texas you are not really shooting them because you feel threatened. You just want to KILL a thief if you can. I worked hard for what I have and if you are trying to steal it I want to stop you...perminantly.

We have a much different point of view here than where you live. Texas was settled by people more than willing to fight and die for their new home. Saddly a lot of people that come here do find us a little...or maybe a lot... rough around the edges. They run their mouths and are shocked when they get a fist in the face!!! Texas is a pretty friendly place. What you have to understand is that plan B is not so nice. We don't yell all that much because that puts you one step away from having to back your mouth with your ass. I am old but if you get in my face I WILL kick your butt into orbit. I don't fight. I won't warn you I will just kick the crap out of you and beat you to a pulp. THAT is the Texas way where I was raised. There are no Marcus of Queensbury rules!!!

Knowing that this CAN happen tends to make people act better. I saw a 70 year old woman toally just STOMP a teenagers butt because he shoved her out of the way while she was in line. She grabbed him and when he turned she kicked him in the balls like a punter going for a 60 yard punt!!! He hit the ground and she just jumped on him an pumeled him!! We watched and laughed. If the lady had needed hlp I would have helped BUT I didn't want her to turn and get on my butt!!! Our women will fight too by the way... When I saw my wife jump her big brother and beat him to a pulp I KNEW it was LOVE at first sight!!! He never stood a chance!!

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Unarmed Brits get stabbed and beaten.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...imself-i-truly-believe-i-am-dying-622235.html

"George Harrison and his wife came close to being killed by a frenzied knifeman who thought he was on a mission from God when he broke into their home, repeatedly stabbed the former Beatle and beat him senseless with a table lamp.

"George Harrison and his wife came close to being killed by a frenzied knifeman who thought he was on a mission from God when he broke into their home, repeatedly stabbed the former Beatle and beat him senseless with a table lamp."

=================

Criminals will always have access to firearms, of course. Even in jolly old England.

"Six people shot, 13-year-old stabbed, and police attacked in night of violence"

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/13/lond...-13-stabbed-and-met-police-attacked-14764025/

"London was gripped by violence and disorder last night as gun crime, stabbings and attacks on police broke out across the capital.

"The Metropolitan Police were stretched to capacity as they were forced to confront several serious incidents in quick succession.

"Investigations have been launched over two separate stabbings – one of which was accompanied by a gunshot attack – and a near-riot close to the London Eye."

===========================

British BLM girl still in hospital. Shot by her own. Some of her own, but not her friends, "took the initiative". None of her friends are talking to the police. I guess her friends consider the police the enemy. So it goes.

"Sasha Johnson Still ‘Critical’, No One at Party Where She Was Shot Helping Police"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...critical-nobody-shot-up-party-helping-police/

"Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson remains in hospital in critical condition after being shot in the head in London a fortnight ago, with police continuing to appeal for information about the crime.

"The self-styled ‘Black Panther of Oxford’, a key member of the Taking the Initiative Party (TTIP), the New Black Panther Party UK, and the autonomous Black Lives Matter Oxford group, remains 'under sedation' following two operations designed to reduce pressure on her brain but is 'still very, very much in a severe critical condition' and the full extent of her injuries are not yet clear, Detective Chief Inspector Richard Leonard has told the BBC.

"DCI Leonard revealed that nobody who attended the Southwark house party where Johnson was shot has spoken to the police, and that her family are 'concerned people are not coming forward to help us'.

14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Salford boy and mother shooting 'linked to gang feuds'"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34516556

"Security boss Mr Massey was shot outside his home in Salford and there is a possible link to a feud between rival gangs in the Swinton and central Salford areas. There have been several shootings.

"A second feud has broken out, unconnected to Monday's attack, centred on another area of the city, Little Hulton. There have been at least six shootings linked with that.

"DCC Hopkins said 30 guns had been seized since January, there had been dozens of arrests and armed response units were working around the clock."

===================================

"The gun run to Britain: How illegal firearms fuelling bloodshed on UK's streets are smuggled into the country from warehouses across Eastern Europe"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6434065/How-guns-killing-Britains-teenagers-UK.html

"The National Crime Agency has now revealed the typical route taken by a firearm from its production in the former Soviet bloc, through ports either side of the English Channel, to the housing estates of British cities, where they claim the lives of warring gangs and innocent people caught up in the carnage."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Georgia woman, 79, reportedly shoots at suspected home intruder: 'I got something for you'"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-...tedly-shoots-at-suspected-home-intruder-twice

"In the midst of the alleged break-in, the woman shouted to the suspect, 'I got something for you' before shooting a weapon, according to ABC News.

"She later reportedly fired off a second shot after the individual managed to get inside and up to another floor of her home.

"'I'm waiting on ya. When you come down them stairs, I'm gonna blow your damn brains out. I'm waiting,' she shouted before taking the shot, according to ABC News."
    -------------------------

Other stories where the elderly have used firearms to stop home invasions:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=elderly+woman+shoots+home+invader&atb=v140-1&ia=web

upload_2021-6-13_22-3-34.png upload_2021-6-13_22-4-6.png

upload_2021-6-13_22-5-9.png upload_2021-6-13_22-6-17.png
    upload_2021-6-13_22-7-3.png upload_2021-6-13_22-7-36.png upload_2021-6-13_22-9-30.png

16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Like yesterday , today I will be the one man crew preparing the dirt to pour a concrete slab for a cellar for a house . The young buck trying to forge forward and build it despite agenda 30 is many miles away making money for expenses . We work as a team . Whether the Biden syndicate succeeds in stopping the construction is still unclear but for now we are gathering our hopes and optimism and forging ahead . With a lot of the labor depending on a 71 year old man , progress is expected to be slow .---- The plan is to do as we have done before on our survival retreat and construct a house 100% debt free .

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A true story of optimism someone might be interested . When I started on the first house on our survival retreat , I possessed a borrowed wheel barrow , a shovel , a hoe , a hammer , axe , and some empty two liter drink bottles . I cleared me out a house site with a axe . Then hauled water to the spot in those empty drink bottles and bags of cement in that wheel barrow . With that I mixed up the cement in plastic storage containers I bought at a Fred's store with the hoe and shovel and started my foundation . Then hauled cinder blocks down the mountain slope in that wheel barrow and began laying blocks for the supports for the house . When construction was finished , I had a way above average nice cedar board walled house . --- I had a mad guy that owned land down in the valley that my future house overlooked . Even though we could not even see each others house he told me not to build there as it messed up his view when he traveled across his property . He came several times to try and run me off . I asked him one day after he said he would buy me out , what would he give for my property . He never gave me a dollar amount . He told me a house couldn't be built like I was going about it . He was very wrong thinking I didn't have the fortitude to take my meager tools and construct a house . My irate neighbor was a doctor and I suppose had a bit of cash but in the end it was him that moved away . ---- Now we are in construction of our 4th. house on the property .

18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist, enjoy your wilderness area and the people around you!

Odds of anybody coming for you are mega-slim. Governments are going to go broke in the not-too-distant future. However, there's always trouble-makers wherever you go. When I'm really out in the boonies, I worry about the local mean idiots -- never any shortage of inbred "humans".

During some SHTF event, a gov. emergency agency may attempt to relocate urbanites to military bases where they can be housed/fed. When the geophysical events hit places like California, I really don't see how any transport project could move X-million homeless to anywhere. When the New Madrid levels cities in the middle of America, many homeless will be scattered to towns in the periphery. Well over a decade ago, emergency planners warned hospitals as far away as 200 miles that they may have to take casualties from a New Madrid earthquake.

Agendas become pipe-dreams when faced with the chaos that is life. What with human populations being so massive these days, when it hits the fan, nobody -- and I do mean, nobody -- is going to be able to control the stampeding. Pre-SHTF, nobody obeys the "authorities" anymore. In fact, loyalty among those in uniform is waning. Even in China, the military has its hands full dealing with regional protests.

One could see this covid as a test plague. Witness now how fatigued people are becoming about being restricted by government mandates concerning protective measures. People get angry. You don't want to have masses of angry people. This is the nightmare of the control freaks in government -- what if the people aren't afraid, what if they become infuriated. Uh-oh!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The population of Britain is now over 66 million and still rising , many years ago it was stated the "optimum" population should be around 50 million, thats not self sufficient or anything just a comfortable level.
    once the imports of food stop we cannot feed anywhere near that number from the acreage available, a lot of which is "mono" cropped which needs huge amounts of pesticides, fertilisers and other chemicals all of which are imported.
    Britain is 61% self sufficient in food, if we start on January 1st we would run out of food by the second week of August.
    rationing like we had in WW2 is not going to work with the 21st century "woke" and snowflake brigade.
    of course once we run out of oil much of which is imported from the Gulf , and the refineries shut down it wont matter much because we wont be able to move food around if we had any.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So the smart folk in UK put back provisions and tell no one. If you have an unregistered firearm, tell no one, especially don't tell the government. Pay for ammo with cash.

All around the world, should urban areas be cut-off from transport lines, starvation will set-in very rapidly. When people panic, they do stupid stuff, fatally stupid stuff. We will see food and water wars. In the Middle East, we already see conflicts over water rights.

We live over a hundred miles away from areas that are densely populated. However as I've said a many a time, I don't think that a hundred miles is far enough. I am absolutely certain that we will see desperate people spill into our area. I'd be willing to bet that we will have to board-up our windows when that happens. Duct tape is good for taping glass windows to keep the shatter effect down to a minimum.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    How man y of those new "citizens" are liberal imagrants from middle east hell holes? Liberals seem to LOVE to import people that have turned their home countries into hell holes and then abandoned it.

TMT Tactical likes this.