Our Illustrious Leader

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TexDanm, Aug 15, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, I think that our illustrious president is gleefully preparing to oversee the collapse and fall of our once great nation. When you turn your back and allow people that have been allied with you for a long time to be beheaded because well you decided you didn’t want to do that or be their allied and protectors anymore you eliminate ANYONE wanting to be your ally in the future.

Had someone like him been in charge in the 1940s all the people in Europe today would be speaking German and Hawaii would be Japanese citizens.

Understand, I an not one that wants to continue the endless wars that describes the US almost ALL of my life as we fought and died for one useless ally after another that fell or will fall the day that we decide to stop doing their fighting for them. I am not in the least bothered that a people that refuse to fight for themselves now fall under the crushing foot of their enemies. I am bothered though by the US once again getting their ass kicked by a MUCH less powerful group of terrorist people that were supported by our enemies.

What I do believe is that when the day arrives when either Russia or China OR Russia AND China believe that they can take us with accepting only limited casualties we the American civilians will shortly thereafter find ourselves in the place that our Iranian and Afghanistan allies find themselves now.

I believe that we as a people or as individuals do not have to be the meanest most vicious people in the world. We DO need to be someone that the mean and vicious avoid crossing though. For me, this is how I handle my personal situation in life. The last fight I had was in high school. I am not going to lie and say that I won that fight. What I will say that he NEVER crossed me again.

I NEVER fight fair!!! I bite, gouge eyes, and will do ANYTHING that I can to hurt you and scar you for life. Human bites are the worst kind and will often refuse to heal and leave very nice scars on your opponent. I happily WILL grab your nuts and try to life you off your feet with them in hand. This allowed me to mostly have a very quiet life.

Sadly, the US has all to often been the one that fought fair and has taken a hell of a beating from people and places that we should have just slapped down and stomped into submission. We didn’t LOSE the fight but we walked away scarred and not feeling like winners.

If you are not going to fight to WIN then you should NOT fight at ALL!!! We need to stop fighting for people that will not fight for themselves they will never be worthwhile allies and will turn on us the first time someone stronger threatens them.

wally, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If the government wants my children to go and fight someplace, then I want the government to commit 100%. No more polite wars were on children or family members fight and possible die.

Old Geezer likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Police actions" = defeat

Fight until your enemy can no longer breathe.

Dear old Dad taught me to first break their nose, "Once you break their nose, their eyes tear. Once their eyes tear, you can finish them."

My high school instructors taught me to stab in the anus or in the groin/genitals, "Those places bleed and most times after that, they cannot scream."

Dear old Dad again, "You will never bluff me."

Rules to live by.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not start fights. I do not want to fight. If forced to fight, the best outcome the other person can hope for is becoming a paraplegic. The only other option is they stop breathing, permanently. I do not fight by Queensbury rules.

wally likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I noted all the above comments were made before the speech Biden gave today . His words verify some of the above comments . What stood out to me was his statement , in the future the U.S. WILL NOT be coming to the aid of another war torn country if the Biden regime declares it a Civil War . This leaves the door wide open for countries like Russia and China to declare another country belongs to them and invades in their global conquest . --- We touched a bit on this on some thread a few months back and I noticed at least one member seemed appalled that a U.S. Citizen would claim that the U.S. would not be coming to help his country if attacked . Well now Biden has also touched on this very thing . This is a good reason for some to not sleep good , if they reside in a country too week to defend itself . Without U.S. support it isn't likely any other country will show up to rescue the beleaguered country .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The U.S. does not currently have a Commander in Chief. Our military forces have now been hung out to dry. Brushfire wars will flame-up all across this world. Several of these small conflicts could turn into MAJOR wars.

The coming months are that which we have been prepping for. Good luck to all you preppers out there.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    a 20 minute speech then Biden scuttled back to Camp David, some leader.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The 3rd Obama / biden / maybe harris "administration" did not even send in air strikes to annihilate any military equipment we left behind in Purehellistan.

"White House admits 'fair amount' of US equipment in Afghanistan in Taliban hands"

"National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said the administration doesn't 'have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone'"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-fair-amount-us-equipment-afghanistan-taliban-hands

"During a White House press briefing, Sullivan was ask what will happen with the billions of dollars in equipment, including guns, ammunition, helicopters, and more, given to the Afghanistan government in the two decades before its collapse.

"'We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone,' the Biden adviser answered briefly. 'But certainly, a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban, and, obviously, we don’t have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport.'

"Rep. Mike Waltz, R-Fla., told Fox News in an interview Sunday night that the situation in Afghanistan is worse than it was before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and that the Taliban now 'have access to massive caches of heavy weaponry, artillery, armored vehicles, ammunition,' given how rapidly insurgents were able to sweep the country with little resistance by Afghan forces."

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.