Outdoor Protection

Discussion in 'Hunting / Fishing / Trapping' started by Pragmatist, Sep 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/co...g-yourself-in-the-outdoors/recreation-leisure

Good morning all,

Saw this article and am sure of interest to some Forum Members. The article's right sidebar has some interesting article titles pertinent to prepping eg "battery issues" re RVs.

Believe the Boy Scout motto was "only" Be prepared. It's FEMA's "realistic, worst case...".

I learned that hand guns against bears requires a file. Had training with some Reeves Air Alaska folks. They were with CRAF - Civil Reserve Air Fleet. I worked emergency resupply of oil on inland waterways. We had meals together during training drills. They explained that unless a wilderness expert, using a pistol against bears requires filing off the front ramp sight. This way, when the grizzley shoves the pistol up ........

To me, "realistic conditions" means at night / limited visibility, during adverse weather.

TMT Tactical likes this.