Pandemic And Rationed,restricted Hospital Care

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 25, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://theleaflet.in/access-to-hos...ion-carves-the-way-for-participatory-justice/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Article is a bit long but the future can be gleaned from the first few paragraphs.

It's about the same issue here on this side of the pond but our horror stories are worse if familiar with Veterans health care.

I admit to not understanding what UNCAPD is saying re "'participatory justice' ... above substantive ... justice".

If it means patient satisfaction over best realistic treatment/outcome, then I do understand - I think.

Link has masthead with humor section.