Pandemic Death Cults ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.boulderweekly.com/opinion/death-cult-or-survival-in-a-better-world/

Good morning all,

Article is an opinion piece providing another side of the political argument in re the current national environment.

Not familiar with Rev Tony Spell. My preferred Reverend in that area is the Reverend Jimmy Swaggart.

I do recall about 20 some years ago, the Democrat Governor of Colorado (Gov Lamb [?]) said people have an obligation to die. Believe this related to medical machinery sustaining life as per the legal definition of it.

Armed militia groups in Virginia are ILLEGAL.

Labor /civil rights activist Bill Fletcher, Jr does have a philosophical view worth exploring. Wait 'till he finds out what political blocs are roadblocks for physician-assisted suicide !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    just reading the first bit, sounds like the writer has a political anti Trump axe to grind.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

I would have never guessed !

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Looked up the author and was almost surprised by his photo, until I realized what paper this was. LOL!

5bacbf7a43e391b639c21d971d56d0fd.jpg

It takes all kinds. LOL!

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Dale,

LOL ! Love it !

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.