Pandemic Survival Article...

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by Justin Baker, Feb 2, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Given the current circumstances, I thought I'd share this with the newbies.
    Read article from Off Grid Survival website >>HERE<<
    Treat this article as a shallow, jumping-off point. Read lots. there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum to learn from.

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    That is a very good article you posted...........Thanks. I have sent it to several friends.

There are currently 17,388 confirmed cases worldwide, including 362 fatalities.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Solid point! So, this corona virus will likely be a nasty, yet no "shake the foundations of civilization" entity. Still, this virus is a very valid study in the spreading of any plague. Preppers must pay attention and learn, for one day our species is going to experience an horrific biologic plague. Such is inevitable, for in all likelihood the resources of what medical science we currently possess will NOT suffice to bring-down the yet Unknown Monster when it arrives.

Let us remain calm. Let us learn. Let us protect ourselves against this virus in preparation for times future -- the years and pestilences we cannot view.

Me, when I die, I plan to take up several really disturbing realities of this current world with The Big Guy. I have been singularly unamused by many "features" of my corporeal existence. That worse lives have been led by others brings no balm to my soul, nor to the souls of those I love. In this world, if someone pulls the rug out from under you, your elbow is bruised and maybe also your tush; however when God pulls the rug out from under you, your very soul is damaged. We are entreated not to become evil, yet every tribulation brings a man closer to perfected savagery. We are born to seek our mother's milk, yet in the building stacks of decades upon decades that compose our individual lives, there in our hearts we find glowing embers of anger and resentment. I truly believe that God owes me a smoke break with some answers on the ready.
    upload_2020-2-2_20-51-37.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    Did you know that pure copper will kill all virus's???

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Very aware! As long as an adult doesn't come into contact with more than 10 milligrams a day, it's awesome!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    I purchased 3 of these..One for the front window 1 for the side entry and 1 for the bedroom..You know just in case

Attached Files:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    An ounce of prevention worth a pound of ammo. Nobody that can read is going to break into a house with those signs posted. I also have a few of these signs but mine have the Official seals (copied off the wonderful web). They look very official. Caution tape across the doors fame, signs attached to doors and windows and darkened house. There will be a lot better looking targets.

Rebecca and Richard Earley like this.