Pattern Recognition......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 24, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been noticing a pattern of operation and asking myself...how this will be applicable to our future survival.....even our survival plans.

This came about, though it has been building in the back of my mind for some time now, with what happened in and about Palestine, Ohio and the events of recent.

Pattern Recognition...

Border problems....neither the President or the Vice President show up for some time into their administration....though many have been beating the warning drums..

An "Assault Fentanyl Problem" taking place nationwide daily......no one is talking about it but only beating the drums constantly about Americans and gun violence....yet more people are being killed by this "Assault Fentanyl Problem" than by guns. In particular by the so called Assault Rifle Genre.

It is as if someone is always beating the wrong drums and issues in an attempt to get us herded as they need us...not what America needs or wants.
    As I keep trying to say....this is a non representative government ...not a representative government.

Now on top of all this.....the Secretary of Transportation shows up weeks after the train wreck and even after Donald Trump ...shows up. Our President goes to the Ukraine....not to Palestine, Ohio. Thus showing clearly that the Ukraine is more important and or higher priority than America and Americans.
    Hell.....they could have sent the Vice President and did not.

Seeing a pattern Here????

Now here is what I am thinking in terms of survival.....

We seem to have a non representative Government ..more interested in representing someone's investment in the Ukraine than their oath of office to represent America and Americans.

And we are seeing this pattern over and over ...in American affairs...by one emergency or crisis and associated bad guys being manufactured in the news..

Or as Tucker Carlson aptly stated.."The Biden Administration cannot govern this country without an Emergency or Crisis."

Now....here is where I am going with this....in terms of Survival.

If this kind of pattern of operation continues until the next four year election.....does this sound to you like a group concerned with re election????

Are you understanding what I am asking here.......fully?????

Now think back in History. Think....do not emote. Emoting is the pattern of the left...to keep us emotional train wrecks...and thus under their control.

Be warned of these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Watch and observe for more such pattern recognition ...demonstrating a non representative government.....an Ishmaelite government.

For we are told to observe for the pattern of things in Heaven and here on earth.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.