Per Covid: Inadequate Us Healthcare System

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://homelandprepnews.com/storie...cal-leaders-for-ongoing-coronavirus-pandemic/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

The COVID-19 Frontline Guide is not needed. The issue is labor and finance, especially the finance. The mentioned Progress Indicators are falsified if a function of revenue amounts.

Local leaders cannot test for COVID-19. It requires state efforts. If someone immediately needs hospitalization, the local leaders have no resources to address the new patients - especially if they are not resident in the local political subdivision.

Mayor Derkari: How do aircraft get built outside of Seattle ? Any submarines nearby ? Any airports with critical assignments ?

Jeremy K: Please retire early and leave the scene.

The world's largest hospital system is the US VA Medical Centers. As f***** up and underfunded it is, it's still geometrically better than DR Congo, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Nigeria.

Georgetown University is part of the problem.

TMT Tactical likes this.