Perhapst a "herbal atlas" inside the Herbalist sub-forum?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by Correy, May 18, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Correy

Correy Expert Member
      141/149

Blog Posts:
    A mini-database about medicinal and emergency plants in the form of a group of threads is really useful, and this way we won't lose those threads among general herbalism, which can extented to techniques, preservation, seasons and uses instead and is due to expand really fast. So whenever someone wishes to debate or present a certain plant and it's details, the thread will be in a separate database, where someone can go and browse a structured list without random "how to" and "how do I" threads comming up.

We still don't have any threads to fill the herbal database, so this can wait for the moment, but it can be really useful.

2. branchd77

branchd77 Administrator Staff Member Gold Supporter
      257/345

Blog Posts:
    I added these two sections. I will try to build a list in the future. If you have any more suggestions please feel free to post them. Thank you

3. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    This would be very helpful, especially for us Newbies. Thank you so much.