Poetic, Literary, Just Darn Good Justice

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Reading all of this on Portland makes me so angry I can't even comment. Maybe tomorrow.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You can't fix STUPID. It is sort of like getting rid of the rats in the old days. Eventually, when they get too numerous you have to burn them out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just had argument with wife over this Portland crap. I was glad the mayor got gassed. She was appalled. Her websites called it a peaceful demonstration. My websites called it a violent demonstration. If tear gas was needed to break up the demonstration, then it was not peaceful. I told her not to bring up these issue as we were never going to agree. No point in it being augured about. I am still rooting for the shotgun response.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Let's all call it all "PEACEFULL"! These are just protests after-all.

BLM folk are oppressed! Let them burn, loot, kill, rape, destroy, steal Newport cigarettes and malt liquor all they want. Let them rule the urban areas! When they run out of ideas, the college-professor-indoctrinated Antifa (the Che Guevara wanna-be legion), will tell them what to do next. No worries!

Let the cities go as orange as the clockwork of hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d95ced614b5a6c437c847d04a99cd6d2.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.