Politically: Is The World Over?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by WildSpirit, Jul 20, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    472bd3dd82995e4d026be27f33a4251f.jpeg
    Yes, the title of the topic may be considered a bit exaggerated... However, considering the current political situation I think it is entirely pertinent. So, let's discuss about that. ;)

All countries have an ineffectiveness that can be considered very poor in their political aspects. Unfortunately, there are so many problems that it is even difficult to list them all (after all, the world is a multicultural place).

Do you think there is a light at the end of the tunnel? :cool:

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    The world has been in much worst shape than it is now ...

When the Black Death ripped through Europe, it left 30-60% of the population dead. When the Axis Powers unleashed their war machine in the late 1930s, it was looking like the end of democracy, and the ushering in of a new dark age. When the Cuban Missile Crisis happened, it really looked like the world was about the barbecue itself.

There are troubling trends, both at home and abroad, to be sure. But there have been tough times before. And there will be in the future.

Caribou likes this.
  3. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    Corruption is the enemy. Politics is a breeding ground for corruption. & the population at large allow it to fester. We have the potential to turn the tide. It's an ever uphill battle that WE all need be engaged in. Corruption & Tyranny has historically been the norm through out the world, for mankind has been plagued with moral weaknesses that lead directly to corruption. IMHO

Morgan101 likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  5. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    IMO, Great Britain of old is dead. Sharia is already openly practiced and protected while those who speak out against it are "the enemy". This is our future unless we change course soon.

Caribou, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sharia is only practiced in the big cities where there is a large ethnic presence.
    not out in the rest of the country.
    muslims are less than 5% of the entire UK population.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

One needs to be very very careful with this kind of thing or thinking.

I say this because the big cities often get the most media coverage.

This leads to what I keep posting here in America....wherein New York City, Washington DC, and California and in particular Hollywood are more capable of doing the thinking for all of America than Americans themselves.

Want to know what America really is...just ask any New Yorker or Movie Star or Washington DC politician...for everyone knows they are more suited to represent all of America than the American people. Every place else is Flyover Country.

This is the message in subtlety for which I have detected in both public education and the media ..and even certain avenues of politics....that California and in particular...Hollywood...and New York, Washington DC, are anything and everything that really counts in America. Anything else is fly over country.

Be careful...that someone is trying to pull this same trend in thinking off in the UK as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some of your posts are very difficult to understand, I always say a lot of American thinking is lost in translation;)

10. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    That's ok, I say the same about Brits and Aussies.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmm....I can understand where this would be a problem in understanding between you in the UK and us here in the States. You are correct in the term..."lost in translation."

I am trying to say..and failing in translation...that here in the states..in our media coverage...television and news coverage...there is an often underlying message...for which I think many people do not realize it.

That message is that New York ...Hollywood/California...and Washington DC...these people are naturally more " Enlightened" and by this implication ...know more and better what is good for all of America.

This is the underlying message in much of Television and news media programming.

I find disgust at this implication..particularly that Hollywood knows better than the average American how we should believe and live our lives. 24 Carat pure disgust...with me on this .

I feel the same about New York and in particular New York City. I've been to New York City. Never want to go back....ever.

But to be fair and give credit....once you get out of New York City...New York is a nice state. But the City gives me the creeps.

The message too often silently implied is that California and in particular Hollywood, New York City , and around Washington DC are what is really America....everywhere else is "Flyover Country." No one of importance lives outside of those three places.

I call gas lighting on this one...flatulence.

Hence..Lonwolf ...you will often hear me derisively referring to a television and movie education....along with the danger that such television and or movie educated people are voters.

I 've been to Southern California....San 'Diego and close to Los Angeles. You can keep that too...just like New York City.
    Never want to go back to Southern California.

Now Northern California up to Washington State...along the coast line looks pretty. But Southern California ...not for me thanks.

Same thing with Washington DC....I hate it...never want to go back. You never want to be in Washington DC at quitting time....ever. You can keep that too.

But that Lonewolf..is the gist of my point in these posts...

I do not believe that places outside of California/Hollywood, New York City, and Washington DC are flyover country.

I think that these places are the very heart and soul of America. Where still is to be found common decency and courtesy...respect.

I will tell you this Lonewolf....many years ago...I recall an English woman who had settled here in town (Coastal Virginia) and on weekends had a stand at a local flea market.

I am not sure but I think what we call flea markets here... in the UK are often refereed as "Boot Sales."

Well nonetheless...engaging in conversation with this English woman ...it became apparent that at one time she lived up north in New York City.

She told me that Southern Manners more readily appealed to her as up north they are more crude ...even the women are crude...in language and manner...as compared to a certain gentility still to be found here down south.

I never forgot this from an English woman...it stuck in my mind all these many years.

Oh...and the term "Flyover Country" Implies that these places are not worth visiting. Just flyover them...don't stop. I disagree..for many of these places are where American values are still to be found...in every Main Street.

There are Americans here in this room..this board..this thread....for whom and what I speak are readily apparent...they know instinctively of what I speak. Manners and gentility never go out of style with them.
    These are people for whom I am proud to call my fellow Americans.

And we are becoming a "Rare Breed" in this high speed....heavily merchandized world of runaway emotions and lack of thinking...knowledge and history....even lack of pride.

In that regard Lonewolf.....living out in the country away from the crowds and big cities...I am in agreement with you.

Keeps you away from more of the two legged wildlife...inhabiting theses cities....even highly educated two legged wildlife.

Hope this clarifies the salient points of what I am trying to get across in my posts.

Again ...my non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf...

I don't usually do this but for some reason my last post got me to running along rabid trails once again..and this came to me....

A Randy Travis song..from years ago about big city life...Hollywood, New York Washington DC.

I always called this ..."The Coffee Bean Song" but it's title is "A Better Class of Loser."

Here...one could apply this to many of our leaders in the big cities too.

When starting the video click on where it says..."Watch this video on U tube."

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The BBC(British broadcasting company) is a government mouth piece, nobody over here takes much notice of what they say, I prefer Sky news and other foreign news channels.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Around the globe we are seeing countries decaying , economies are going down the tolet and peoples freedom going down the crapper as those lording over the masses want to control them by dictating who gets to have crap paper . One exception at this point at least economicaly is the U.S. . It to was going down the crapper until Donald Trump took the helm . My personal belief is the U.S. will do great under him for the next six years . Hopefully perhaps his daughter will take over guiding the country after his term is up . But one thing almost certain , if the Democrat / communist party ever gets the chance to gain the presidency the U.S. will very quickly become a cesspool economically and morally , guns taken away and freedom just a memory .

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    agree poltiregist.....agree!!!

if the Ishmaelites on the left and the phony right get back in power it will turn about 180 degrees. Just like what is happening in Europe..wherein the people are being made to take second, third, and fourth place in their own countries...while taking first place risks to keep their families afloat...and also while subsidizing illegal immigrants for free...on the public breast.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical, coffee and Sonofliberty like this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Many fear TEOTWAWKI, however there could also be an upside to it.

"Has Old Geezer has gone bat-sh## crazy?!"

I bet I'm not alone in wanting to see the big RESET button hit.

I want to see the sheeple lose bowel control. I want to see the would-be kings -- the self-appointed elitists -- with their bowels on their shoes. Am I a bit angry? Yes.

I want to see an apocalyptic humbling. I want to see spines and souls broken. I wish to bathe in the screams of, "This can't be happening!"

To return to a world in which maturity and spiritual growth can occur, the metastatic cancer of hubric utopianism must be utterly annihilated.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  17. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    The grass is not greener on the other side....the grass is greener where you water it.
    Farm living is the life for me...kicking up dust...playing in the dirt.
    Shelling the peas, snapping the beans, and shucking the corn.
    Sitting on the front porch, sipping ice tea.
    Praying for those who think they are better than me.

18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    God may indeed be the All-Merciful, yet let us not forget that He is also the Most-Just.

I have asked God
    to not ask me
    to forgive them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

To me it is easier when you keep trying and doing it. Remember God cannot forgive us, if we do not forgive others first. I have an old friend whose grandson was murdered by the childcare giver. He practically got away with it. Took me years to get beyond my anger and to let it go, for God to handle, because he says vengeance is mine. When I was able to let it go, a big relief came over me.

20. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geiser, I'm in your camp.

RESET is occurring now. Much going on beyond the horizon. I am involved in politics at the lowest level but still present at the FEBA - Forward Edge of the Battle Area.

Amat victoria curam - Victory loves much careful preparation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not remember having ever read that. I certainly do not believe that.

Is it God's will that we should forgive the rapists of humanity?

Transgressions committed with future guilt, apology, and restitution can be seen as being possibly worthy of forgiveness.

However, there is that crossing of the Rubicon of Damnation.

The Christ took a whip made of cords to the money-changers who set up shop in the temple and drove them away. His Dad utterly destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I see San Fransisco and Los Angeles falling beneath the waves of the Pacific. The Good Farmer burns his fields and turns them under.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer, Read Matthew 5:20-26

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  23. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer, Read Matthew 6:12,14-15
    Mark 11:25-26
    Luke 6:37

24. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The world isn't over. it is just about time for a "readjustment". What is dead is democracy as it has become. We have given rights away for free without any responsibilities to go hand in hand to keep a balance. The stupid, the lazy, the criminal, those that can't support of taking care of themselves now run the country through politicians that only care about doing what it takes to remain in office and in control. The UK is dead and the cancer has spread to its many children. The USA is dying and will only live as long as we can hold off the Washington efforts to make it into the Republic of America. Right now there are still a few areas that are able to resist like Texas.

When they cast out the constitution and rule the Republic of America from Washington the USA will be dead and a civil war will start that will leave no winners. At best we will fragment into several smaller countries and at worst we will become just another country of totally controlled sheeple. When we go down the world will be out of luck because the checks and balances will go down until a new balance is achieved at a later date.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Leviticus 26:7
    And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

Matthew 10:34
    Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I'm not a member of the Christian Religion. Most of America's Founding Fathers were Deists.

Behold creation. God provides his creatures with fangs, venom, stingers, claws, plus all manner of fighting instincts. When creatures are put-upon, they fight back. There would be no evolution were God's creatures to simply fall over and die.

If one does not fight back against the rapist, the plunderer, the thief, the one who would murder, then in death the victim will have made certain that the aggressor be emboldened and that more people in future will be attacked by this aggressor. Noble souls must put a stop to the actions of aggressors. Rest assured that only a handful among thousands of aggressors feel anything remotely related to guilt or sorrow for their actions.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no Tex the UK isn't quite dead yet, there are still people rebelling against the elites in their Westminster bubble. see the results of the EU voting.

TexDanm and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

"And to the Republic from which it stands.."

Not Democracy ...but Republican..

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in the union a Republican form of government"

Republic ...not Democracy.

I believe even at one time it was called..."The Republic of Texas."

Democracy is a scam...it is supposed to be a Republic.

Democracy is a word substituted for Republic in the hopes that few will catch on and Democracy is a New World Order term...

There is a story about a WW1 Veteran in reading a newspaper after his return from the war.

In the newspaper article it stated that he was fighting for Democracy. This Veteran stated that he suddenly realized that while he was away fighting...thieves had stolen his country.

Now here was an American who knew much more than do many today.

And this is how far back this scam goes in our history...and further.

I very often note it when all these phonies in the news and commentaries ...refer to "Our Democracy." What a bunch of scammers..and phonies....including the famous Fox News. They have wasted their education. Much of our leadership too.

Ishmaeliites run wild.

Be Warned!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Democracy is a form of Government that describes how its leaders are chosen. A republic is a state that uses elections to chose those leaders. The United States is and was designed to be a collection of independent republican states each with freedom and control over its internal laws and ways as long as they conformed to the constitution. Turning the UNION into a republic would wipe out all those state rights and in the end, we would ALL have to live in the same political hell as the Californication Nation.

Originally all the Federal Government was supposed to do was oversee the defense of the Union, handle foreign trade, see that the rights of the constitution were observed and regulate and arbitrate the trade and relations between states. The Founding Fathers feared and tried to protect the Union from an overbearing Federal government but Republican forces from within, mostly wealthy groups wanted to destroy the union and use a federal governed that they controlled to eventually strip the citizens of their freedom.

Allowing the Federal government to take our rights because they could better rule us and be given total control is exactly the same move as telling citizens that they don't need guns because the authorities will protect them. Many states have already lost that fight and given up most of their rights. As long as there are still Freestates in the Union though those that still believe in freedom have someplace to go. Sometimes you have to "vote" with your feet. California is experiencing that right now with a shrinking native-born population. They are losing hard-working, massively overtaxed, tax-paying citizens and replacing them with nonworking welfare and alien residents.

coffee, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  29. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf: This may help a little. Dana Loesch I believe now works for the NRA. She was a conservative radio talk show host starting in St. Louis, and moving on to the national scene. She wrote the book Fly Over Nation explaining how American politicians have lost touch with the electorate. The U.S. is governed from the coasts: New York/Washington D.C and Los Angeles/ San Francisco. Everything else they fly over and ignore. The media in this country is very much complicit with this thinking. They are just as out of touch, and that is why they were so shocked when Donald Trump was elected. How could they possibly have gotten it so wrong?

I know very little about British politics, but I would guess you have similar circumstances. The large cities will dictate what happens in rural areas simply by the number of votes cast. IMHO this is a very telling statistic. There are 3000 counties in the United States; 50% of the population live in 146 of them. Pretty obvious where the national politicians spend their time and money. The rest of us can take a long walk off a short pier.

To answer the original thread, no, I don't think the world is over politically. I do think it needs to make a severe turn back to the right.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Tex Dan M,

Ref: "The United States is...designed..." is subject to challenge.
    Ref the "was" is correct but changes started rapidly because of 2 big problems: the large area mobilization of state militias and the tariff problems. The tariffs were a major cause of our Civil War. Recall that tariff of "Abominations", the 1824 and 1828 rigged tariffs. They were rigged to favor the northern states. After the Civil War the tariffs helped the northeast and Pennsylvania.

I believe "state rights" , less the theatrics, ended during Reconstruction, 1865-1877.

President Jefferson's purchase of the Louisiana territory was not in compliance with the original planning document of Philadelphia. Some founding fathers did want a powerful central government. This is seen in the triumph of industrial capital over agrarian economics. It was the Hamilton versus Jefferson political fight. Hamilton wan and Jefferson lost. It generated our Civil War - when - coupled to the follow-on BIG event of President Lincoln signing the Pacific Railroad Act, 1 July 1862. State boundaries were merely for the surveyors and cartographers and idiots like me who wastes too much money on maps.

Can't comment on "rights".

In current times, most leaders are not selected by the electorate. Think of the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System, the Chief of the Supremes, the many independent agency heads who really govern our lives.

I am not writing anything above; just what happened.

Meanwhile, back at the American Petroleum Institute...........

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.