Potus Candidate Biden Gives Address At Funeral

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-address-at-george-floyds-funeral-in-houston

Per ...

I find it extremely out of place to use the term "honey" when addressing someone re a funeral.

Besides Biden's campaig ... ur ,,, his farewell remarks, the Very Reverend Al Sharpton gave the eulogy. I recall he was implicated in 2 murders at a clothing store named "Freddy's" in Harlem, NYC, a couple of decades ago.

Floyd was lost due to an unlawful death but it does zero good to politicize the poor guy's funeral.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    any politician that gives an address at a funeral is campaigning and I find that disgusting.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    ...certainly in bad taste.

TMT Tactical likes this.