Power Outage Survival Guide

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    GateCrasher and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can picture the mad rush and hear the loud wailing from here. :D:D:D

Keith H. likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if its like any of our sheeple when they get a power cut they'll be complaining "its like the middle ages" or some such BS.
    if you know its coming, which it seems they have been warned, you can prepare for it, but most wont.

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I can quite understand what it must be like for these people living in the city, I very much doubt that they even have an egg whisk. EVERYTHING relies on electricity, cooking, having a hot drink, radio, television, light, food preservation, air conditioning & heating. With all this gone, I would expect them to complain. The sad part is that very few of them will probably learn from the experience. Having electricity is right, & not having electricity is wrong, this is not good enough, how are we supposed to manage without electricity? I suspect that most of these people were raised in the city & they do not know any other lifestyle. When the lights go out for good, these poor people with their environmentally damaging lifestyles are going to drop like flies.
    Keith.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that's what I keep saying, very few if any people in the UK will make it out of a city, Brits aren't like that, they will sit and wait to be rescued by someone or something else, once the power goes off so does the mains water and how long can someone survive in a city without water? 3 days, 5days, maybe a week at most? they will be too weak to go far long before they reach the end.

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  6. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    There are people (with whom I have corresponded on other forums) who have said "If we have a nuclear war or a crash where everything goes down, I just hope I can be at the epicenter, because I don't want to live under such conditions."

I am afraid that many of those poor souls will get their wish.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have communicated with such people myself too.

TMT Tactical likes this.