Pregnant Florida Woman Uses Ar-15 To Fend Off Burglars Attacking Her Family

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Nov 4, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-pregnant-woman-ar-15-burglary

Pregnant Florida woman uses AR-15 to fend off burglars attacking her family
    By Nicole Darrah | Fox News
    Pregnant Florida woman uses AR-15 to fend off burglars attacking her family
    A Florida woman who was eight months pregnant used an AR-15 to fend off burglars who were attacking her family. One burglar is dead and the other is on the loose.

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home — with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

Jeremy King was at his home in Lithia, 25 miles southeast of Tampa, at 9 p.m. Wednesday night when two armed men, wearing masks and hoods, broke inside.

told Bay News 9. “I’m telling them, ‘I have nothing for you,' and they’re like, ‘Give me everything you got.’ It became real violent, real fast.”

816c3126e35235a94170670e2f13738b.jpeg
    AR-15 under fire: 2020 Democrats target so-called 'assault weapons'
    King said one of the burglars pistol-whipped him and another kicked him in the head, creating a commotion that attracted the attention of his wife, who walked into the room to see what the noise was — and soon found herself dodging a bullet.

The woman, who was not identified, reportedly retreated and grabbed an AR-15 that was legally inside their house, returning to the room and shooting the intruders, hitting one of them.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King said of his wife. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

The man was later found dead in the ditch, according to the news outlet. The other burglar fled when his friend was shot.

“Them guys came in with two normal pistols and my AR stopped it. [My wife] evened the playing field and kept them from killing me," King said, noting he suffered a fractured eye socket, a fractured sinus cavity and a concussion, and needed "20 stitches and three staples in my head."

Neither of the intruders was publicly identified by authorities.

Anyone with information on the incident or the burglar's whereabouts is urged to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.

randyt, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry the hubby got injured, happy the thug got dead. Only wish mom could have gotten both of them.

randyt and Morgan101 like this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Send this to all the libtard morons who say nobody uses an AR-15 for self defense.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Told a leftist about an armed robber being shot dead by a store owner. The leftist stated that he grieved for the felon because the felon had been forced to become aggressive due to the oppression he'd suffered in our bigoted society.

Secular Humanism is a psycho-cult. They hate Christians, yet they behave just like the OCD born-agains. Same disorder, different canon, their dogmas are 180 degrees out of phase, but they have the same neurologic bad wiring. These are the screamers, the girls that cut themselves, the ranters, ..., they all want to be Napoleon, or Jesus, or Che Guevara. They are bat-sh## crazy wanna-be saviors. When they start having one of their psycho-episodes, they go totally off the rails and logic ceases to exist. Push them or prove them wrong and they get violent ... or speak in tongues.

There are people who will now want to lock-up the pregnant lady who saved her husband's life and her own. In many countries, she would have charges brought against her. There are leftists who say that it is better to be a rape victim and have everyone come out alive. "The felon's life is a human life and he was not given a chance to rehabilitate."

Bernie Sanders wants "people" like these felons to vote, vote against "oppressive capitalism".

America is a nation at war. Welcome to the beginnings of Civil War II.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  5. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    they really don't want everyone to come out alive, they just say it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I'm glad it's dead. Hope it didn't reproduce, but it probably already had.

I was a bit taken aback reading this article this morning. I'd not read that Kali was with child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali

upload_2019-11-4_21-36-12.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good point.

Charlottesville, VA, year 2017:

Right-wing bigotry troop numbered between 150 and 200. They went to Charlottesville to rant, rage, yell racist stuff. They attempted to march to statues of Confederate generals that were targeted for removal. Yes, they were idiots, they wanted to stir up emotions, however they didn't travel there to do violence.

Antifa and Black Lives Matter (BLM) numbered around 1,500. They traveled to Charlottesville to do violence. Their transportation costs were covered by leftist groups including professors at UVa. Some professors came out and mingled with this lot.

When the Right-Wingers began to get close to the parks where the statues reside, Antifa and Black Lives Matter attacked. Antifa groups were armed with semi-auto center-fire rifles. I saw photos and videos people who I know took/videoed.

The Virginia governor was there to make political points, but when the chaos began, Virginia police got him out of there and quickly so. A police helo got into some sort of trouble (?), went down, killing the two officers onboard. Groups of protesters were throwing rocks, bricks, and concrete chunks at the cars of the Right-Wingers. One boy got his pathetic "muscle car" hit, he backed it into crowd, injured many and one obese girl died of a heart attack after being hit by his car.

In 2018, Antifa ventured back to Charlottesville to clash with the police. This year, 2019, nothing happened that I heard about.

These Antifa are "Chicago-seven" wanna-be's. One moment, they are pathetic; the next moment, they go violent (can't say they are particularly good at it, especially if they don't get police protection). To me, they are the "brain-dead without a cause."

Antifa groups are in no way disciplined. People with minimal military training could rip their ranks to pieces in a New-York-minute. That said, these idiots are trouble, and the police have to deal with them which means that other crimes begin to occur what with the police busy herding these trash kids.

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.