Preliminary Vaccine Info

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 16, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54902908

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

The Moderna storage info is ideal for many US rural hospitals. The hospitals don't have deep chill storage facilities.

That Sputnik V vaccine offers promise - I promise I'll avoid it.

So far, Moderna appears as a great - comparatively speaking - "hope in a vial". It's OK to store the supplies without the deep chill storage. It's most effective compared to the other contest entries....and

It has a 4 week space bwtween shots/jabs. For me, the extra week of recouperation helps much. I'm currently going through some preventive shots/jabs ... no pain, no discomfort - just highly restricted in my routines because of weakened immune system. Can't even pet some wildlife around here.

TMT Tactical likes this.