Prep For Active Shooter Situation

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by Pragmatist, Aug 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    https://wset.com/news/local/local-g...-response-training-for-emergency-preparedness

Good morning all,

Head Note: Lynchburg is city in eastern section of Virginia close to the Shenandoah Valley.

Article per titles.

At end of article is link to website of T4Tactics. I mention this because company's website has some interesting info. Other than that, not involved at all with company.

Note that "Denial is not a valid defense". Real good signature line !

Foot Note: I once participated as "crowd member of 'shoppers" during a Newport News Police Department active shooter exercise. Much can be learned via participation. I learned to never again to enter that enclosed shopping mall.

Radar, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    stay out of cities and large urban centres ( especially schools, shopping malls and stadiums)would be my criteria.
    if you must go there, get in, do your business and then get the hell out....fast! especially the larger cities.

3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

Concur completely !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    well that makes 2 of us anyway!:D