Prep For Pregnancy Matters During Emergencies

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Pragmatist, Nov 10, 2019.

Prep For Pregnancy Matters During Emergencies 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/emergency/index.html

Good morning all,

Above briefs readers on reproductive health and pregnancy matters in re emergencies.

At right bar - purple, I think - on my screen is info about an online course.

It would surely be advantageous even for non-estrogen producing Forum Members to read up on all this.

A typical rule for some of the Responder groups is not to work in gale force winds. The only personal exception to this rule that I'd make is to help the medics in a child birth during an emergency response.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    My prep for pregnancy matters was getting a vasectomy. Now, I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Take an EMT class. You will learn how to deal with child birth and many other medical emergencies.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not going to be an issue for me!:p

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Had the big "V" here as well, but best be prepared! i like that they included the Ellington Paper in PDF..

Thank you for the share!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    It does make life a bit easier, as far as worries and expectations go.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    Did you go through the course that Pragmatist suggested from the above mentioned link? I found it actually pretty good, although there is not a lot of statistics to go on...

TMT Tactical and Maria4olderMen like this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In really bad times it almost seems as if fertility rates skyrocket. I can't think of anything more dangerous or problematic than a pregnancy while you are trying to survive trying times. The huge baby boomer generation was a direct result of WW2. Condoms while not as nice as the pill have a near-infinite shelf life and can even be washed and reused. after things settle down they would be a good trade stock for those of us that plan on being traders.

10. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    That's actually a proven statistic, @TexDanm !

Not sure about the quality and reliability of re-used contraceptives, but I do know a couple "after-its-too-late" herbs.... Not well versed in them, naturally, but I do like having as much herbal knowledge as I can.... just in case....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Not as good as new but a LOT better than nothing! The pills are once and done. Reusing would be only something to do if there was no other choice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    I can't help but agree...
    here's an interesting file about contraceptives during a distress I got out the class:
    >>HERE<<

13. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    Neem oil is an effect, natural spermacide and is very easily and readily available.