Prepper App In Development

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by PrepTrack, Aug 21, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. PrepTrack

PrepTrack New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Greetings, everyone! I’ve been lurking on these forums for a few years now. I gradually shifted into the prepper community after the 2011 blackout of the southwester US. Bought my off-grid property about 6 months after. And I’ve been gleaning lessons from permaculture to soap making to first aid stuff ever since.

I wanted to pop in to let you all know that we’ve launched a project to make a prepper’s app. Not only does it help track inventory offline (in case the grid goes down), but it’s approachable enough for normies to take action. You know these people – you tell them you’re saving up resources and they say they’ll just come by your place if SHTF.

Anyhow, I wanted to share our recently launched Kickstarter. Not necessarily to get contributions, but I figured a familiar community would be willing to help shotgun this across social media. Remember: the more mainstream prepping becomes, the more people can adopt it, the less weird it seems, and the more people have their own stuff to prevent the need to raid others.

Thanks and God bless!

-The PrepTrack team

http://kck.st/2Bja42Z