"prepper Business Is Booming"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://prepper.com/

Good afternoon all,

Just took a glance at this site. It was worth the time. It's a good site for it's type of audience.

One big change occurred in Virginia only a few months ago in re ATVs. There's a new law/regulations activated to govern their use during certain events. Can't place on web. Believe a couple of Virginia border states have this reg also.

The website has a section on the worst states to set up shop as a Prepper. Believe this article was at "News" section. Actually, a Prepper can prep just about anywhere. I've done it overseas in stricter conditions than mentioned about the bad states and the PDR of California.

At https://prepper.com/category/medicine are subjects like "The Survival Medicine You've Probably Never Heard Of"

I'll place the Bioscarf (www.bioscarf.com) with the M65 Field Jacket. I am elderly and a Bioscarf is not needed to visit me....coupled with not wanting visitors.

It's a good site to check out. They address the physically impaired.

Rebecca and Justin Baker like this.
  3. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    My small kickback has jumped from 50 cents to a whole dollar from amazon prepping supply sales... - but still, I agree that because of current situations; the current coronavirus pandemic, the Australian fires, continuous outbreaks of Hepatitis A in the U.S., and the continuing resurgence of other SARS worldwide, prepping resources are getting purchased in greater numbers than ever before.

Rebecca likes this.
  4. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am doing my part.

Justin Baker and Rebecca like this.