Prepper News-some Already Stressed-out

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 1, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    http://dailypreppersnews.com/neglect-the-bug-out-bag-right-heres-our-final-bug-in-bag/

Good morning all,

Per ...

This COVID-19 environment ... the ENVIRONMENT ... not the infectious areas ... generated above link and things involving getting rid of the stress. Thus article titled "bug-in-bag".

Pine ale ? When push/shove or SHTF am ready with distilled sorghum and that 103.7 stuff.

Note picture of CATAN Trade Build Settle game in red box. Recall a main feature of famous historic Christian art.

In lieu of a Tital Fitness Adjustable Kettle Bell, I'll remain loyal to the sand bag program.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    ice cream maker? Xbox? in a bug out bag? really?
    crap website, some kind of anti prepper propoganda I think.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

Subj: Social Darwinism

We of the former Atlantic Alliance live in a world of hedonists; pleasure-seekers. The ice cream machine, Panasonic Toughpad and coppachino maker won't be pilfered from them. Only their gear and field clothes will be.

Fortunes are being made by injecting fear into the social environment. Social Darwinism governs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if by Social Darwinism you mean people are getting more stupid I have been seeing that for some time now, or as I call it "dumb and dumber", humans arent evolving they are deevolving.

TMT Tactical and Amber Wolf like this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, same meaning.

Of the 2 big socio-economic-political blocs in conflict, one side already completely lost and one side already completely won.

We Preppers are the last, remaining real refugees.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm assuming you are referring to the political fall out from your recent elections.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Am definitely referring to these events of recent weeks but it started well prior.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.