"prepper Palace"

Discussion in 'Natural, Temporary, and Permanent Shelter' started by Pragmatist, Sep 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.realtor.com/news/unique...the-end-of-the-world-in-georgia-for-under-1m/

Good morning all,

Per ...

If Georgia's on your mind; ......

1. Interstate Highway 75 to Chattanooga, Tennessee
    2. Get to north Alabama
    3. Do the research. Even the slow state road to Ft Benning will get you on route up and away from coastal danger zones and major metro areas.

The other "if";

If "palace" relates to luxury living, ... to a real advanced-level Prepper, the place resembles a morgue.

The picture of the steps with railing on one side is low quality. I've seen steps with sides being flat inclines to haul up an appropriate sized wagon of supplies. There were 2 railings that allowed for a supply cart to be placed on the railing. Steps were non-slip fitted. Lighting was state of the art.

Cots in a palace ?

All the "modern amenities" ? Where's the marked helipad ?

Neither the late wife nor the realitor collect real quality antiques - at least as per the pictures.

When someone gets hurt, consider how to move the person around this place. Yes, during Hades type of emergencies, people get hurt and lose mobility....sometimes eyesight is lost.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I realize there is property, pool, tennis court etc. but for $1 million I would want more than a 3000 square foot house even if it does come fully furnished.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    way too ornate for me, like something out of french chateau . This would be like a flashing neon sign for road gangs looking for an easy score. it says come and get me i am rich and have every thing you need .

Amber Wolf, TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Totally agree with arctic bill on this one.

To me it's way to ostentatious even for good times. Maybe I just prefer the simple life.

Amber Wolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    It’s either a very stupid prepping idea or a scam. Maybe both.

TMT Tactical likes this.