"problems" At Fort Hood, Texas

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Looks like part of the problem was CID may have had the "Fox guarding the hen house".

3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Fort Hood has always been a military post where strange crap has happened. It’s a military base where there have always been problems.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When "Ft. Hood" is spoken of, people are usually lumping Killeen, Texas in with it. Killeen is a cesspool. Not too long back, a friend of mine, officer of significant rank, was stationed down there. She described Killeen as a cesspool. Many military folk live off-base in Killeen.

Killeen is rife with drug-dealing and all of the violence appertaining.

My friend has experienced multiple instances of sexual harassment, but has never been physically attacked by anyone in the military -- she once had her arm grabbed in an attempt to keep her from leaving a building. She has had to file at least two complaints.

In Killeen she did not feel safe. She never came out and told me that she felt afraid, but I know from the tone of her voice that things were not good. When she was there, we spoke often. Me, I didn't like her situation at all. Anyone wanting to move to Killeen, good luck on finding an apartment in a safe area. Even if your pay is way up there, still you're going to be hard-pressed to find "happy accommodations".

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/killeen/crime

On this map, note all of the darkened areas where crime is through the roof.

TMT Tactical likes this.