Proposal; Nypd Officers Get Own Liability Insurance

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sure the cops should get their liability insurance and then would have to refuse to enter danger zones (high risk area for suites), not covered by their insurance company. The BLM area would most certainly be listed for possible suits.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm glad that the cities won't be safe. They keep voting-in Leftist politicians and judiciary who enable criminals. Hopefully, the police will leave and the cities will descend into raw chaos. The suburbs will get the spill-over when the cities go without items to steal. Leftist suburbanites need to interface "up-close and personally" with the "pitiful and oppressed" aggressors they love so much.

I hope that police leave the cities en masse before November rolls around. If the Left comes to power, then the economy will tank. First the stock market will go, then there will be government intervention, i.e. the printing of "money". Hyperinflation will follow along with international divestment in America and its economy.

The U.S. military budget will be cut. Trump wished to rebuild the military after the Jarret/Obama economic war against our armed services, however the task has not been completed. With a weak American military, there will be wars flaming-up all across the planet. The core brass of the military (not the ones you see on television; I'm talking battalion and regimental commanders of fighters, i.e. people who kill the enemy and blow-up buildings, bridges, infrastructure) will cease executing orders coming from anti-Constitutionalists / anti-Americans.

With the Chinavirus19 still hanging around, the USA will have too many organ systems failing and the patient, Uncle Sam, will die.

There will be some, but insufficient protection of urban populations. The military and FEMA can only do so much. If the urban areas all begin to crumble at the same time, the dwellers therein will be pretty much on their own. We are looking at a "perfect storm". Perfect storms have occurred repeatedly throughout human history. Looks like we are strolling into yet another apocalypse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Coice === MAGA USA OR VZ USA. That is the choice in November.