Psychopaths And Manchurian Candidate How To Guide

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Mar 15, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    My personal experience with homeless people (psychopaths), is they are your local street gang, of organized crime. Around here anyway. Right now April 14 2021 because of covid-19 and other reasons. There is a well, for homeless people like me and junkies, with certain medical problems, a inn they can stay in, like me right now. I am just jobless and homeless, not a street person junkie, basically. Well also, convicted sex offenders, and such too, are homeless people. The drug dealers, who are junkies, do not want places like this open. They want them closed. This place, use to serve WEED and ALCOHOL to street people, with addiction issues. So these people, with medical conditions, like being a diabetic, do not have to be outside hustling, in various ways right now.

But we have people here who sell drugs, including staff members, as far as I am concerned. You know. Former junkies. Who can hold a job, at a place like this. Who may still have, expensive drug habits to pay for, so still sell drugs. Also people, who think of themselves, as jihadies, and such. Doing jihad. They get to fantasize, they are a jihad, by doing jihad. You know "I am not a convicted sex offender, I am a jihad, doing jihad, so I am a holy person" and they are jihadies. Drugs and terrorist go hand in hand. Based upon my vast personal experience.

These are the type of people here, who want this place shut down (drug dealers). Now this place, only serves alcohol, to these people, ever few hours, so they do not get the shakes and such. Some staff though, gives them extra alcohol on purpose, so they make trouble, with me and for this place. So, I talk about them. It is competition, for there selling booze (bootlegging) and drugs, they sell themselves. So troublemakers, and basically, all new people, who show up, also, make trouble on purpose (pay off drug debts), to try to get places, like this, shut down, and people, back on the streets. All they care about, staff, and street people like this, is getting their daily fixes. They have expensive drug habits. Like hurting people. They like it. Etc. Perverts. Staff works at other places where street people go, but does not serve booze out or allow booze on premise. A huge thing for street people.

Well they hate me too, for talking about them. Everything they do, revolves around getting there drugs and booze. If they were not taken care of, most would die out on the streets. I am just an abused human rights activist, here in northern Canada. Yellowknife. Trapped here. I should be the richest person in the world, if there was any justice. So I must be, the craziest, and most dangerous, person in the world, as far as they want you to know. Or people would be horrified at them. So I am a terrorist, on the terrorist watch list. Made to do horrific things, to stay alive, and not be murdered, for example. So I also talk about horrific situations like this. You are surrounded too. So are your children.

Because of my situation, I was put into, against my will, I would die, on the streets too. I am someone the local government people tried to make me believe at first, I am a terrorist, them someone, who I guess, they want to believe, is a devil worshipper, and then, the devil himself, well his replacement. (I don't think he likes that) with the stuff they did to me. You know, for example, trying to give me, multiple personality disorder, on purpose (Manchurian candidate) stuff.

I should see some day, if I can find some recordings, from back then, of someone on a PA, claiming to be the devil, talking to me, around other people, at the local public library as a example. You know, doing repetition, of mostly saying the same thing, sometimes over and over again, for months. Like trying to make a song stuck in your head. Trying to make you believe, it is your thoughts, through repetition. Along with severe sleep deprivation torture to break your mind. Allowing perverts to keep me awake, and other abusive behaviours. Police, and the military, I guess, back them.

It was affecting other people. Oh well, just crazy street people, doing some crazy things, in front of the cameras. I was even told on the PA, I was a duly deputized US marshal. Well when they started talking about the nuclear war thing, well having nuclear detonations here. From someone claiming to be the "last command authority" or "last civilian command authority" I remember the "red commander" the "palace fun factory". How did you do, that almost, invisible person, walking around thing, I could see the outline only of. Someone dress up as a devil or demon or something too there. Not the library.

rest at this link. A PDF. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NaAsYpDLQBBmRbsEMAs2h34IeoExir-k/view?usp=sharing