Public Figure Prepper Defends Against Burglars

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 17, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    guy was a bit too high profile really to be a prepper, going on tv shows isnt really grey man is it?

3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

That's a real narrow definition of a Prepper.

Greyman doctrine is important but not always applicable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    putting yourself on tv and in a newspaper saying your a prepper is hardly a clever thing to do is it? thats asking to be found.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree, Lonewolf,.

Yet, just about everything in modern life has tradeoffs.

A public figure can still be a Prepper in many aspects less any notority aspects. It's common enough for public figures to have condo lobby mailboxes with vague names instead of their formal, "legal" name.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wouldnt know, I dont have any time for public figures/celebrities.
    see my post about kim Kardashian.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    LW, I never knew about the Kardashians until Watcherchrist introduced us to their name and what they represent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have heard of them and their name crops up in some of the newspaper pages I read online but I have never watched their program on tv and never will.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think a public figure can be a prepper but should not announce it to the world. Almost everybody has neighbors that may become desperate during hard times. No need to announce you may have stored food and supplies.