Publishing Survival Stories

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by Vinaya, Jul 10, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    Everyone has survived somethig. It could be something big like an earthquake, volcano, terriost attack, or small incidents like robbery, theft etc. Everyone has stories to tell. . Has anyone considered publishing a book about his/her survival? Have you written your survival stories and published online or offline?

2. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I guess I survived a lot of things Just like others so far That Include even Armed thieves however I have not planned to srite a book about any of my stories but I giess you just gave me an idea because I enjoy sharing short stories on this gorum so it won't be bad to write a book about one of my stories or all of them.