Racism In America? I Offer Proof That It Is All B.s.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Oct 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Black lives matter? Take a knee over black kids killed by police?
    Here is proof that America is not racist:
    United We Stand
    Divided We Fall

dividedwefall.jpg

2. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    God Bless the American troops.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the US racism is pretty much a media created and fed thing. There are always going to be idiots and trashy people. Just because there are a few of them that isn't systematic racism. Those people can be any color and there are at least as many black people that hate whites as white people that hate blacks.

Media fed racism works like this. I read an article this morning where a cop messed up and shot a woman. Now if the cop hade been black and the woman white that is exactly how they would have described it. Instead, the headline read white policeman shoots African American women in her own home. Now,, either way, it is tragic but by slanting the report the way they did they are inferring that the shooting was racially motivated and it wasn't really it was pitch black dark and the woman refused to do what the cop ordered her to do. He was responding to a possible burglary.

Black people need to figure out that if you do what a cop tells you that bad things will seldom happen. On the other hand if you attack them, cuss at them, run from them, or wave your hands around or hide them behind your back or grab things from your pocket when a cop is yelling at you to show your hands and hold your hands up in a dark room it isn't racism when bad things happen.

A lot of them need to figure out that calling people mutherf***ers isn't a good way to make an impression. If a black person calls me an MF I am probably going to call them an N-word. That isn't racism that is just two people trading insults. Nowadays any time a white person doesn't let a black person do whatever they want it becomes a racial issue.

Even when the cop is black the report in the media will report it as police shoot another African American never mentioning that the cop was also black and once again leaving you with the imression that it was a racially motivated shooting.

If the media isn't going to report the news and rather try to create the news through biased or sensationalized reports then maybe they don't deserve the freedom of the press without restrictions. ALL rights should be acompanied by equal responcibilities.

LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think racism was on the downswing and very minimal before Obama came into the white house. As soon as he was in everything became a racist issue again. One of the first issues that was ginned up was the college professor who was questioned by campus security while breaking into his own home. Security was doing their job. It was pushed as a racist action by Obama and Holder.Remember the beers in the rose garden? After that the Trevon shooting and Obama had to weigh in on that one too. Remember that Trevon is what Obama's son would have looked like. The press called the shooter "White" until they found out he was Hispanic and then they invented the "White Hispanic. WTH? After that it was hands up don't shoot lies and the black lives matter thing ramped up. I believe that the Obama administration did more damage to race relations in the US than anything in it's history short of the KKK.

5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

Don't forget Minister Farrahkan and his Nation of Islam.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I saw that story yesterday. It seemed to me to be just plain bad policing - if it had happened in the UK we would have been asking how the cops messed up so badly not questions about racism.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    racism is quoted here (in the UK)as a way for the left to shut down discussion, calling someone a racist is a good way to stop all further argument.

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You right, it's been like that for long time now.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes the Labour party(led by a Marxist) has been doing this almost since Blair's time.
    its part of the p.c. brigade's bag of tricks.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Racism has become ...like many issues...part of a growing cottage industry...an investment by the body politic to herd the people....control and regulate them.

Of late it has, and in particular, become a way of censorship...controlling the narrative.

It is wearing thin among much of the American public and some are starting to speak out....and get away from the Herd. They do not want to be so herded...by professional politicians...nor professional educators...

Certain speakers have noted for some time now that Racism has become a way of "Shaking down the Public " A Shakedown.

Many such social issues are in exactly the same boat..and no logic and reason will be allowed to be heard...no contrary views or opinions tolerated.

Feminist issues ..the same

LGBT issues the same.....

I suspect that all of these groups are being managed at the top by the same people....and toward a common goal.

For their common denominator is that all these groups claim …."Victim Status."

And their perceived , managed, controlled, "Victim Status" is also noted by professional politicians and political parties as a way of catering to them for votes.....

Professional Politicians must have these groups today to keep and maintain their power over people and nations...while misrepresenting most of their citizens....to these new default groups based on their Victim Status.

This is how a people and nation are turned upside down …..in "Civilized Countries." Their entire system and values are being defaulted by Professional victims...for power and control...

When these professional politicians and political parties get ahold of these issues they become dependent on them to keep and maintain power over the Herd.

This meaning they never intend to solve these issues because they dependent on stirring the pot for more power and control …..particularly near election time...you can see them coming if you are awake. They are predictable..in their need for more "Victims " for power and control over the herd.
    Ishmaelites run wild...working to keep the rest of us under their social/political bondage and control....herding us.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It was a bad job on the cops part to some extent BUT can you imagine going into a house thinking that you are possibly dealing with some sort of home invasion and then having to make a split second decision when a dark (I an\m NOT referring to skin color) figure pops out and then won't do what you are telling them. When they won't show their hands you have only a moment to decide what to do and if they come around from behind their back with a gun you will be shot before you can possibly react.

WHY does it seem so hard for a lot of black people to understand that you need to obey the instructions of a cop or pretty much ANYONE that is pointing a gun at you!! I feel sorry that the lady got shot but nowadays more and more the result of these cases is the cop getting shot because they hesitate to defend themselves against black attackers waiting too long to be sure what is going on or to enforce the law.

You have no idea how strange it is for me to be taking the side of the cops. I was a long haired motorcycle riding hippie in the late 60s and early 70s and had a lot of crappy experiances with cops that just assumed that my long hair meant that I was a punk drug user. I was active in my church and the youth counceler for my church but none the less I was treated like afreak and no matter what they assumed that I was someone that they needed to treat like $hi+. So I understand the problem that many blacks have with cops.

Nonetheless when a cop was shaking me down for driving with long hair or walking with long hair or what ever I KNEW not to give them a reason to fear me or get even madder at me than just me having long hair made them already. I got razzed a lot but never had a cop hurt me, If they said assume the possition (Since I was obviously of a criminal sort they assumed that I knew what the possition was) I did exactly what they said. I let them walk all over my civil rights and search my car over and over.

All the above said, cops are getting the VERY short and $hi++y end of the stick these days. What is happening is that more and more they are just not enforcing the law on blacks in the poorer parts of town. They can't afford to go there and try to make those places safer because when a real gang thug resists arrest if they don't just let him go and he gets hurt in the fight they could end up in prison of fired at least because of the racism thing. The media will stir up the situation no matter what the facts arelike they did in Ferguson Missouri.

This is why the murder rate in places like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis and Baltamore are sky rocketing.

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  13. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is interesting reading what you say, but let me put it a slightly different way. Do persons of colour respond differently to cops because they are routinely treated badly by them? In the 70s responding to the cops in the UK was a mixed bag and persons of colour were more likely to be taken to the local nick and beaten up than anything else. That style of policing eventually led to the Broadwater Farm riots (amounts others - St Pauls, Brixton etc) and the death of a policeman. Thankfully things in the UK have moved on a little, but I can see where the tension may come from.

One also has to consider the backdrop of Ferguson, which has certainly been all over the UK news and is portrayed, certainly in the UK media, as a racist wasteland where a person of colour is very likely to be murdered by the cops.

I agree with you re the cops getting the short end of the stick. The keepers of law and order have somehow become the "enemy" in the western world, and cannot be an easy job.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the nature of Policing itself has changed, at least in the UK, now it is more political, when I was a kid you could trust a cop and turn to them in times of trouble, these days I wouldn't trust a cop as far as I could throw them.

randyt, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I learned a long time ago --- You don't tug on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind and you don't bad mouth or disobey somebody with a gun and a badge. SIASD

Brownbear likes this.
  16. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That seemed to happen around the time of the miners' strike and the hippie convoy. Thatcher politicised the police for her now selfish ends IMO

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    may be but Blair or Brown did nothing to stop it getting worse, police numbers in the UK have been going down year on year probably because of all the political interference .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Reverting back to our topic , I would say there is a FEW racist namely Barrack Obama , Al Sharpton , Jessie Jackson , Farrahkan amongst them . For what it is worth , I think most will find it interesting to know , I have even heard the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan say if he was living in the U.S. Civil War days " he would have fought for the North to free the slaves " . White racism in the U.S. is dead with only a few ignorant holdovers .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely, the whole thing has been handled shamefully

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The whole thing has been handled politically ..to get , keep, and maintain votes...

Exactly what is going on here in the USA...and not just on racism..but other issues as well.

Once politics gets into any issue...they switch the program from problem solving into how to keep and maintain votes to stay in office.

This is what Ishmaelites do.....put people into political/social bondage...servitude for political expediency.

And someone is trying to institute this very English system of doing things here into America...to turn us into Englishmen.

The thing about the English way of doing political social business...is that they do it in such a nice delicate way...bondage ..the English people tend to think it is wonderful....most of them.

People like Obama, Sharpton, Jesse, and Farrakhan….are one trick ponys. Take away racism..and they have little or nothing.

Thinking people do not want to take care of their private business..and before they do this ...they must view the world through someone else's prism of racism..or sexism/feminism...or homophobia....or whatever is the next social/political cause needed to properly herd America.
    Thinking people do not want to be herded by someone else's guilt and shame trip.

One of the worst aspects of this, to me, is that they are trying this kind of racist shame and guilt manipulation in public schools....on our unprotected children.

They are teaching open racism...."White Privilege." They are teaching open racism and discrimination by race.

Many of those who used to be against racism are now practicing open government sponsored racism...via propaganda...brainwashing techniques.

This kind 180 degree reversal ...for those who know what it really is....is demonic...demonism come to seed....in the body politic....financing public education.

They have now become the very thing of which they used to disapprove.

This is how you know that it is demonic. Ishmaelites run wild.
    It is clear that this is the very best they can do....become racists themselves....after years and years of being against racism.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    While I agree with pretty much everything that you said here. I think the shooting of the black woman in her home by a white Ft Worth Police officer was a bad shoot. I don't think though that it was racially motivated but do not know what the officers mindset was at the time of the shooting. The officer was answering a call very late at night from a neighbor who was concerned for the woman as her door was open. I watched the bodycam of the shooting and it seems the officers shot comes almost at the same time as his statement to put your hands up. Perhaps the shooting was an accidental trigger pull or perhaps the victim made a quick move as he yelled at her.
    Here is the bodycam footage.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The officer panicked.

randyt likes this.
  23. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

I'd like to add 2 matters not addressed in this discussion.

The first one is - class - . Much of the ghetto ... and the barrio - and other ethnic areas - also contains a class component that's being avoided by the lamb stream media. Frequently enough, the kid of any ethnic group who is from a single mother home, no dad ever, television always on, junk food is diet, ... a police officer is like a teacher or someone in line at a fast food restaurant: no significance.

The second matter: I find it unacceptable for a single LEO to have to respond to a call. I am not singling out "high crime" areas or time of day/night. After working 11 hours of a stressful job, it it NOT PRUDENT to expect the work product of, for example, an accountant or contract administrator in a climate-controlled office building. As much as I am a fiscal conservative, I could accept a tax increase for a modernized law enforcement program that's nation-wide.

Retired national economic commentator Walter Williams told of his growing up in a single parent ghetto apartment in Philadelphia - and getting out of the place............... I don't know the political complexion of the elected politicians of Baltimore as of now, but I remember that recently their Mayor was black along with the Chief of Police. Many police officers are black. They, too, caught the static of the pseudo-press.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Herding...this incident is being used to further herd/divide our people and nation by race...

Agree with Pragmatist about the LEO responding to the call alone....if this was the case...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    i see it differently from most of you and here is why
    1) they did a poll recently and found 50% of american admit they are racist .
    2) most black american get pulled over twice as often as white americans.
    3) black americans are sentenced to jail much more than white americans even though the crime rate for white and black americans are the same .
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
    this is also true for canada https://globalnews.ca/news/6001361/montreal-police-racial-profiling-report/
    therefore in my opinion racism does exist

26. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Years ago (2004) I had a young student Park Ranger working with me. He was a local college student in a very rural area and didn't have a prejudiced bone in the boys body. He was a good kid. He actually cared about people. One summer day while patrolling a day use area, I had him do a walk through of the area ( a routine patrol just to greet visitors and ask how they were doing).
    There was a African American family picnicking in the area and he stopped to ask how they were and if they needed anything to please contact a ranger. Simple contact, right? NO. Apparently not since they contacted the district commander and he had the young man investigated and reprimanded for what they called "Profiling".
    He did nothing wrong and nothing he didn't say and do for every other visitor he interacted with, just as his training had taught him. I knew that for a fact, because from my position up the hill from him, I heard the whole conversation.
    Their prejudice tried to ruin a young man, for no reason.
    Hate is a double edged sword. Theirs affected their views negatively of the world around them and projected onto an innocent.

I lived through the race riots as a kid and teenager in the 60's and 70's and still I grew to judge each person by there actions, not there skin. In the Army, I never cared what a team mate looked like, only what he was made of. We all bleed red.

Dale

TMT Tactical, randyt and poltiregist like this.
  27. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    U.S. Department of JusticeOffice of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Blacks compose 13% of the U.S. population. They commit 52% of the murders.

The vast majority of all black males murdered, were murdered by other blacks.

There is bigotry in America. Cops especially, even black cops. They know who those are who are most likely to commit violence. Jessie Jackson once said that if he heard the footsteps of a bunch of males behind him, then looked back and saw that they were white, he would be very relieved.

TMT Tactical, randyt and poltiregist like this.
  28. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick and old geezer you guys I agree with . Boots on the ground recon is what I put my faith in not someone's list of written supposedly facts . Many people simply have a axe to grind and set out to make their paper research come to the conclusion they want it to . Like old geezer I believe the " U.S. dept. of justice's statistics " not because the government won't lie but because that statistics is proven to be accurate over and over again by anyone that keeps up with the news . Tell me in which city is the neighborhood to avoid because of high crime and is a white neighborhood ? Name me one .

TMT Tactical, randyt and Dalewick like this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The next time you drive through a small to moderate size town look to see if the homes and stores have bars across the doorways and windows . Then look to see what the racial makeup of that area is . I think you will see a correlation . They don't go through the expense of putting up bars for nothing . I don't know enough about the big cites to speak about , but suspect they look like a prison . Perhaps we have members that have never seen an area that has no need for bars . I live in one .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Racism...as a cottage industry hell bent on being used/misused emotionally to cultivate, control, and regulate public opinion for votes....does the same with statistics....,l

polls...statistics...both can be easily manipulated and particularly when the whore of politics is dependent on such for votes and power..

Anyone taking a statistics course can verify this....about how statistics can be manipulated to get the results desired.

And polls as well can be manipulated unto certain massaged results by the manner in which the questions are asked.

I have become very dubious about both polls and statistics and particularly with the Obama administration...particularly when they began to try controlling and steering the Herd with "White Privilege." Da Tavorich!!!??

This....

Crime rate....Wow.. Per capita???? Or by race...??? By race...it is easy to claim 50/50. There are only two races..for which they are discussing.

When the left and their hidden concealed backers began to bring in huge quantities of Illegal aliencs into this country....and people opposed it.....the left began to claim racism....

No one wanted to bring up the topic of who would be paying for all these illegals...no one.

It is perfectly justified to claim racism...when in fact the left and their hidden backers were willing to put Americans and America into bondage and involuntary servitude to pay for these illegals. Americans would be required to pay for themselves...and their families but also pay again..twice for illegals and their families...This was a shakedown...and being concealed and hidden by the cry of racism.

Oh...yes...racism does exist..and it is being used to manufacture a bad guy ...for political and social leverage over America and Americans. GFW Hegel.....thesis , anti thesis, Synthesis...or also known as good cop/bad cop.

This is a textbook and predictable political/social herding tool to control and steer Americans who do not know how it works.

And it has been working on Americans for far too long.

White Privilege is now being taught in public schools..big time. White Privilege is racism run amok.

White Privilege is a racist propaganda Attempt to Herd and control unthinking and overly emotional Americans...with a television and or movie education only in emoting and not thinking for themselves. Control by race and racism. Guilt and shaming people.

And this kind of guilt and shame herding is being done in public schools to our most vulnerable ...our children..,

Yes...racism exists and it is being promoted by our own government...Our government is become the official authorized/sanctioned racist\ in this country. Racism is become job security for government.

Agree with Dalewick…;

Once again.....

Thinking people want to go about taking care of their private business every day and not become hijacked from their goals by someone else's racial agenda...no matter who.
    They do not want their private business steered or hijacked by any kind of racism...from others....while they try to label these people as racist for not wanting to be so herded.

It gets very tiring as well as predictable after you have seen this movie all to many times.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  31. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What sane person seeks to be racist?! Only people with some ax to grind wish to be bigoted.

There's several black folk with whom I get along just fine. They are not token friends. And I resent anyone saying such to me. B.S.! And I've had Punjabi friends and Iranian friends (who had to get out of Iran or get dead) and one Hispanic buddy and ... .

I am lazy. I do not give half a sh## about the background of who it is I like. I disagree with homosexual relationships, however turns out that I have had several acquaintances over the decades who I liked and talked to all the time who were drawn to their own sex.. Again, I didn't give a sh## about knowing anything about their private lives. Trust me on this one, I just don't care. I had a bigot uncle who was someone I wanted to like, yet he was irrational when the topic of race came up.

If someone is civilized, then I consider them civilized. If someone is aggressive, I do not consider them civilized and do assiduously avoid them. If this gets me labeled a bigot, well ... so it goes. The politically correct can go Fk themselves -- now there's a real perversion, hope they have fun. Will lend them my best chainsaw.

32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if I have a beef with someone its because of what they have done, or haven't done, not because of the colour of their skin or where they come from, a pillock is still a pillock no matter where they originate.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    In like manner to Olde Geezer....I don't want to know about someone's personal life....per se...

I also don't want someone telling me how or why to think a certain way....ie...be herded. I' will make up my own mind and in my own way and or time.

Not much use for racists here. I treat most people like I want to be treated...which is mostly left alone....to go my own way...

The word "Bigot" today is often used/misused to herd people socially and politically. Don't have much use for that kind of herding as well.

It is sort of as is used/misused today the word.... or name "Hitler."

When I hear the name Hitler ...I know that automatically by default...I am supposed to stop thinking for myself …..and get on the bandwagon...for whatever leadership in this country is trying to promote..usually to go to the next war against the next "Hitler" for someone else's profit.

You can tell this about so much of our phony leadership and body politic using "Hitler" to describe our current President.

We are supposed to stop thinking and only emote.

After all...they used "Hitler!!" What more can anyone say...……..end of conversation...they used Hitler. You have just been herded...shut up and get on the bandwagon...they used "Hitler."

Well Race and Racism is very similar...they labeled someone a racist...what more can be said...end of conversation...shut up.......you have just been herded.

It gets tiring as well as predictable....

I suspect that the NFL has really stepped into it with this Kaepernick thing..and racism...

People turn to sports to escape the constant herding ….politically and socially...
    People do not want this virus of racism infecting their escape route.
    People do not want their escape route hijacked for political/social racism herding techniques...and many voted with their remote controllers. I am in agreement with them...though I never watch football.

Cracks are developing in this herding technique...some people are catching on and this bunch of folks is growing ...it is wearing very very thin today. Glad to hear it myself.

Race and Racism has all too often been used and misused to herd Americans into not thinking...for themselves.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL lonewolf,

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. You have helped me to expand my vocabulary. I did not know the meaning of the word
    "pillock."

Had to look it up...but now I know!!

Thanks again,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.,

TMT Tactical, Dalewick and lonewolf like this.