Radio Sub Forum?

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by varuna, Oct 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I've just notice that this forum doesn't have any sub forum for radio, electronics, or even telecommunication in general. I also perceived (hopefully I'm wrong) there isn't enough people member with knowledge & experience in radio. And here I'm with some question regarding radios (need to procure two type of handheld radio with very specific requirement)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if you have a specific question, you could use the Question and Answer sub forum under general discussions.

Lee CT NE and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

"Knowledge" ? "Knowledge and experience" ?

This was explained so clearly in the 19th century.

One of the most powerful people in the world was the British Queen.

She ran into problems and had her staff arrange a meeting with her secular leader.

The Queen said:

"Mr Prime Minister, there are not many good theologians within my realm."

Gladstone replied:

"Madam, there are not many good anything."

TMT Tactical likes this.