Range day!,,,

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by TheJim, Feb 29, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    image.jpeg so what will you bring? I will bring my custom Ruger 10/22.

2. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I forget you all have to travel for a place to shoot. I critter control here daily yotes. Possums some pest turns up

3. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    I travel...to my back yard range....or my rifle range at the top of my property. But I'm lucky like that....

4. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Damn its four hours to get to the top of my place
    I just shoot from the veranda mostly for range practice!

5. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Going to a proper range this Saturday.
    Will run through the lot! .22LR, .223R, .308W and the 12Guages
    The son will be along to use up MY ammo!