Ratcliff Slams Mueller For Violating Donald Trump's Presumption Of Innocence

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Jul 24, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    It is not an investigators job to make a determination or a publication of whether he or she can not prove someone is guilty. Their job is to bring evidence of a crime out so that someone can be prosecuted. Any information that does not determine a crime is of no interest and not the job of an investigator to publicize.

Donald J. Trump's right to the presumption of innocence has been trampled and it only cost all of us taxpayers millions of dollars to do so.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Morgan101, TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  2. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I watched a good bit of this sham today and I have to say either Mueller didn't have a thing to do with any of this investigation and report and was simply a face and a name to put at the top of this or senility has overcome him. He looked most of the time like he had no idea what anyone was talking about.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    From what little I saw I would concur. He seemed completely confused, and clueless. How many times did he ask that questions be repeated? A two year, $40 million, witch hunt, that yielded nothing.

LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not watch any of this but only caught El Rushbo making comments on it via my AM Radio as I prepared to shove off.

I knew from the beginning that this would be a dog and pony show...and I can get that at work on the clock.

Also I don't think this will be the end of this frame up ..to get Trump out of office.

I believe the left is getting desperate and seem to be fighting a time clock on events here....time restraints.

I also believe certain of the phony right are and have been in on it ..protecting turf.......as Democrat Lite....instead of Conservatives.

Don't worry...there will be another round of this phony dog and pony show coming up. Short of a violent overthrow of government...it is the very best the left and phony right can do for this country.

However........................................................

What pisses me off.....is that while the focus is so heavily on this dog and pony show....no one is taking care of the business of the American People for which they were elected.....on the left or the phony right.

The silence on this ..is to me....deafening.

To me both the left and the phony right ...need to have their butts kicked up around their shoulders...such that they wobble around or flounder like fish out of water. They are both not taking care of the business of the American People...preferring this flatulent dog and pony show.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.