Re-did The E&e Bag Today.

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by Sourdough, Jun 19, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Now I am ready to E&E
    The food is still a bit bleak, Sardines/Pilot Bread and Cliff Bars & GU
    34 miles to the farthest hell country caches, that's a hard day and half or easy two days for three of the seasons, ain't gett'into that high country 6 months of the year (Nov. -through- Apr.)

2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Jumpstart.....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    IBME: Can you forage or hunt/fish along the way to add to your food supply, or would that be to time consuming? It might make the diet more palatable, but maybe you just want to get from Point A to Point B, and not take the time. Just curious.

TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  4. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well if I had to E&E from the start point of the cabin, then there is lots of pre-established camps and cache sites. However these are being disassembled, I had hoped to have that done by this fall, now looks like it will be fall of 2020.

Being realistic.........the most likely need for the E&E bag, would be if the SHTF while I was in Los'Anchorage getting supplies, or doing medical stuff. I can visualize that possibly turning into a true E&E event. In that case there would be no food available, and it would be a very long trek," if" I could "Safely" stay on the road. If not on the road, it would take months, and so that would be fatal.

5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

Good Luck!! I hope it all works out for you.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Nice, does a road run from Anchorage to your cabin?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    NO.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.