Reading materials for info

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by Tom Williams, Mar 26, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Good info. How to why too when to read magazines the backwoodsman. The new pioneer and fur fish and game. All 3 of these have alot of good info tips plans on how to live off the land and survive. Im a faithfull reader of these

2. Para173

Para173 Well-Known Member
      95/99

Blog Posts:
    Don't forget your military handbooks too. Books and military manuals are worth their weight in gold once you're in a tight situation. I keep copies of The SAS Survival Manual, The Ranger Handbook, The Special Forces Handbook and so on in my library to read on occasion just to refresh my tired old memory. Also it's not a bad idea to find a copy of the old Boy Scout Manual to keep handy too.

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Old boy scout book had alot of info. Mines from the 50s. Military books are good info allso

4. acheno84

acheno84 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    I think these are important, and would benefit having it's own section for people to read into. It would be much easier than scrolling through forums and looking at the various topics and gathering personal information, although, personal experiences can be much better than reading tips and tricks in books.

There are some people though who prefer to have a hands on guide to take when them, at least until they get into the swing of things.