Real News; Ant

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2020/11/04/589545.htm

Good morning all,

Don't worry about a North Carolina Governor not being able to work Congressional Districts' reconfigurations.

Do have "concerns" about the ant company.

2 lessons involved; one is mentioned in article and one is not;

1. Don't be rough with regulators
    2. Be a nice person and fill up the tea kettle. Something to nibble on goes a long way in the regulatory apparatus whether in the Middle Kingdom or even the United Nations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Before Amerika collapses, we will have "our betters" try to shut us down. It has already started with the media moguls censoring what the sheeple read. However, that which is coming is going to be NOT just censorship, it will involve a much greater volume of data-gathering so that people who do not engage in "correct thinking" will be flagged for Big Brother's use.

This will increase by increments until federal police forces mirror the former East German Stasi. It will not get that far, however. Western currencies will crash before then; the effect of collapse will be like pouring BBs into a vehicle's transmission. Even the USSR came tumbling down. So, will the USSA under Kommie Kamala.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

From what I'm hearing, currency in the US will be eliminated and replaced by some form of credit/debit card.

I've heard of some stores not accepting cash and only plastic. Don't know the results but am sure it was an experiment.

That tri-folded 5 spot in my wallet could prove useless. I have no worries about Benjamins stuffed under the matress. Haven't seen the stuff since Hillary became First Lady.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmmmm......!!???

Is not the Coinage Act of 2 April 1792 still the law????? Was it removed/rescinded???

Curious minds and that sort of thing...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

I don't know the specifics of the mentioned 1792 act.

In current times, USG financing and the related regulation is by the Federal Reserve System.

It's paywalled so I can't link it but the Wall Street Journal article titled "The Fed's Blueprint for Financial Control" by Paul Kupiec of 23 May 14 gives background. Kupiec was a senior staffer of some sort with Fed.

Since 2014, it's now been finalized.

Recall how US Senator D.N.A. Pokohontus of Massachuettes, a native American, had her new financial control proposed agency financed. It wasn't via an appropriation from the Treasury but rather by the Fed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good points. Thanx

re: Going plastic / electronic "money"

Due to the world in which I was raised, I cannot but think of the effects of Big Brother trying to put his hands on the private sector (please excuse the Freudian allusions, yet there's basis in the linking of such; governments possessing excessive power always get around to raping their citizens of their Liberties, their very souls). In good economic times, the black market constitutes 30 - 4o% of any economy.

Government making something / anything illegal makes the price go up and moves the item to the black market -- the illegal items are of course still available. Japan has a ban on handguns which makes the price of handguns go high (handguns are manufactured in block & tin-roof "factories" in the Philippines; highly illegal and mightily thriving); this also means that only the yakuza and the government are armed. The sheeple do what they are told -- it is a tradition in Japan for the people to obey the orders of "their betters".

As society goes through the hideous process of breaking down, black market activity goes up. When things go bad, Big Brother simultaneously prints money and raises taxes in an insane and futile attempt to keep his card house from blowing away with the next breeze.

What do the people do?

The people look for alternate currencies. Electronic money is one means in this high-tech day and age. Big Brother is getting involved to try to beat the hoi poloi to the rush. BgBro has to do this to get his pay-offs, i.e. excessive taxation. All software can be hacked. If the software has anything to do with currency, then it WILL be hacked and it will be hacked by the best hackers, the most intelligent and the most devious.

East European hackers could be described as evil geniuses. I've worked with former Eastern Block programmers who were doing contract work for my employer (2+ decades ago) and these folk were smart ... especially when sufficiently motivated. You wouldn't want them for enemies. The smart E.Europeans were never loyal to the USSR -- they simply shuffled their feet. Know that when real rewards are involved, they are a force with whom to be reckoned.

Electronic money is high voltage, thus psycho volatile. Scary to many, so what else to people use for currency? Precious metals and functional items are historic winners; include skills for society's needed services, such as healthcare -- bone-setters, surgeons, wound-treatment folk of every ilk.

Let's look at one thing that is happening now. The value of precious metals are going up as a result of people's faith in the dollar going down. "Beans, bullets, and bullion

upload_2020-11-5_13-2-7.png

upload_2020-11-5_13-2-35.png

upload_2020-11-5_13-3-50.png

Squirrel brains are hard-wired to hoard tree nuts. Human brains are hard-wired to hoard food and other needed items. The human brain being somewhat more advanced than that of the squirrel brain, will seek to hoard that which can be exchanged for food or whatever else the human will be needing. If one imagines that one can stock every item and provide every service for one's family, good luck with that, God's speed.

Historically, people go to great lengths, even mentally ill lengths, to hoard wealth even in the most hideous of conditions.

Silver sewn into clothing
    https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/silver-coin-cache-0010470

During the holocaust:
    http://www.internationalresearchcen...revisited/gold-teeth-as-nazi-non-bullion-gold

Someone with the same view as myself
    https://thedailycoin.org/2017/06/20/prepare-black-market-gold-silver/

Side note: I've also heard the phrase "Bullets, bandages, and beans". Me, I'd say, "junk silver, bullets, and beans", however this simply does NOT roll off the tongue, now does it. Throwing in "deoxygenated dried rice" would really throw a wrench (spanner) into the phrase. Urban survivalists (i.e. "going to end up dead" survivalists) would throw in electronic devices as "needed items"; their needed items = nice clothes, iPhone, Starbucks coffee.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Speaking of currency substitutes ......

Had an experience with this.

At about the immediate opening of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), the Asian buffer zones of the Czars and Soviets, I was one of the first of my tier to enter.

Soon enough the US Foreign Commercial Service had pamphlets telling us the situation ... notwithstanding they learned this from the US private sector.

One major recommendation was to bring any and all anticipated needed medical supplies with actual mention of styrnge gage size and pharma. It was needed to trade for purchased medical care because the local health care providers had nothing.

I was Hong Kong based and alerted to also bring any aquarium type plastic piping for any drips if anticipated. Was told by contacts that anything not personally provided, even when paying big bucks (any FOREX; nothing else), will be used stuff.

Even today my biggest evac kit is health care stuff with some extras in case office appointment is not the usual variety.

I attended the first Russian - Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce of C.I.S. and daughter was mentioned in some pub as youngest attendee at this (British English term) "launch".

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Great info, thanks.

Old Geezer, Nov 5, 2020