Recent Emp Directed Away From Earth

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by koolhandlinc, Aug 6, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    Did anybody hear about this? It was termed as "a solar kill shot." Went mostly exactly away from earth. It was on July 23, 2017.

When I see this kinda stuff. I feel the need to study the old ways even more. If I and my family survived the die off. The idea that if this had been directed towards Earth. It would have sent the modern world directly into the stone age. People in the modern world can't imagine how suddenly things could change. For me this is worst case.

Revert back in time 150 to 200 years. Except so many things in the modern world would not work and the ability to make a saw mill run would not be there. The ability to make arrow shafts from aluminum would not be there. etc. etc. etc. So the ability to do so many of the things that some here can teach becomes crazy important.

I hope in the near future I can begin to actually learn some of these old ways.