Rehab Of Iran Nuclear Deal ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://shaamtimes.net/en/2020/11/1...-israel-may-launch-preemptive-strike-on-iran/

"Former US National Security Advisor Says Israel May Launch Preemptive Strike on Iran

"Ahead of the election, the Biden campaign hinted at the need to 'renegotiate' the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action Iran nuclear deal, an idea which Tehran rejected out of hand. Israel lobbied Washington intensely to pull out of the JCPOA, and has threatened military action against Tehran if the latter were to obtain nuclear weapons.

"Israel may launch preemptive military strikes against Iran after President Donald Trump is out of office, former Trump National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster has indicated.

“'Israel follows the Begin Doctrine, which means that they will not accept a hostile state having the most destructive weapons on Earth,' McMaster said, speaking to Fox News.

"The former official was referring to the Israeli government’s policy of carrying out ‘preventative’ attacks against potential adversaries whom Tel Aviv suspects may be developing weapons of mass destruction. The doctrine was formulated in the 1960s, but was named after Prime Minister Menachem Begin, who attacked Israel’s Osirak nuclear reactor outside Baghdad while it was still under construction in 1981. The doctrine is illegal under international law, which prohibits the concepts of preemptive strikes and preventative warfare."

Old Geezer sez: There will soon be a regional war in the Middle East. Israel will begin with a non-nuclear preemptive strike. Iran will launch theater missiles with biologic weapons or radioactive "dirty bombs". Israel will respond with nukes.

Throughout the Obama administration, Iran perpetually built up its military. The Trump administration slowed them down, however Iran has been buying long range missiles from North Korea. A Kamala Harris / Biden administration and subsequent "peace treaty" will free Iran to go full production towards becoming a nuclear power. Israel will be forced to take out Iran's centrifuges and missile storage sites if Israel is to go on existing.

We will see if the Middle East war sets off a wider war, even WWIII. The world is now on the brink of destruction what with it not having a pro-American president. There is now no counter-balance to the forces of darkness, therefore chaos will rule.

randyt, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I find Old Geezers prediction very plausible . I have read on this forum where some think a future nuclear conflict will never happen because of an assured mutual destruction , but I consider the mutual destruction theory not valid . Once things kick off between Israel and Iran , the conflict could spread around the globe . --- From a personal point of view I am not a sure a nuclear war is more desirable than a Biden / Harris administration . The final results of a nuclear " world war three " conflict might decide whether the survivors live under communist tyranny or freedom .

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    a nuclear war will destroy most of the resources and plant and animal life on this planet, any kind of "survival" after that wont be viable.

Max rigger and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I doubt we'll see a nuclear exchange because of 'MAD' but I'd say a dirty bomb or two in city centers is on the cards sometime in the not too distant future.

The damage and sheer inconvenience of a dirty bomb going off in London or New York would be immense. Yes you can clean up after one but it would cause tens of thousands of people to have to relocate, medical treatment etc it would take a long time to get back on track.

6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Max,

I agree with Old Geezer and Poltiregist.

One major reason, among several others, that the US resupplied the Israelis during and after the Yom Kippur War was that Israel deployed nuclear ordnance around the Golan Heights. It was to be used. Defense Depot Ogden (Utah) and some other places were depleted of some specific inventories that were sent to TLV for onward distribution.

MAD had evaporated from the political lexicons.

Now, besides nuc ordnance, add the additional bio ordnance.

randyt, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Only a few days after the Hiroshima bombing, the land that had just received unimaginable doses of radiation bloomed beautifully with oleander.

A Japanese engineer was irradiated and horribly burned in BOTH Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He lived to be over 90 years old. DNA can and routinely repairs itself. If your family history includes robust genetic repair mechanisms, you'll likely never get cancer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stevens

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2798781/

I had a family member die of cancer due to overexposure to radiation. He got hit with the worst level, one that does not kill outright, however does the highest amount of DNA damage. Radiation is NOT good for you.

If the northern hemisphere has an exchange of the cobalt toys, then write-off human habitation in that hemisphere. Some humans will survive, however they may regret their having been spared. People living in the southern hemisphere will take horrific losses; however, human life, plant life, and the lives of animals will continue. The Earth and the life infesting it is anything but fragile.

https://www.ancient-code.com/scient...-outnumbers-and-outlives-life-on-the-surface/

poltiregist, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The one thing I dont prepare for is all out nuclear war as I dont think this is survivable, who wants to try to live on an erradiated barren planet?

TMT Tactical and Max rigger like this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Living on a nuked planet , I don't find that scenario so horrible . My world already basically consists of just my survival group " my kids , my grandkids and the mates they have chosen to survive with " . As of now 13 souls living on our survival retreat giving mutual support to each other . There are a lot of people that would gladly join our group but I really don't want it expanded . As long as plant and animal life can survive " we can survive " . We are located well away from any military target . Our only concern " in relation to our survival " would be the weather and where any radioactive dust may settle . Trade or other people is irrelevant to our survival . Frankly though , if we survived so to likely would some of my neighbors .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think any all out nuclear world war-which is what it will be- will make the planet barren and lifeless, life wont just be hard it will be impossible!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Given that the UK had radioactive sheep unfit for human consumption for years after a comparatively minor release of radioactive 'fall out' from Chernobyl I'd say that after a serious exchange nobody will be doing much trade and you ain't going to be growing/eating much when your supplies run out.

Life after a nuclear exchange won't be like TV shows such as Jericho, it will be the end of us and mother earth can start a deep cleaning cycle to flush our remains away.

Saying that I'll download that show later, not seen it in years.

lonewolf likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    In my previous life I took a bucket and shovel and dug a fall out shelter under a concrete slab and then walled the room up with cinder blocks . Before I began this endeavor I researched with the aid of the local Civil Defense Office as to what to expect from an nuclear exchange . Perhaps I was feed faulty information but the information I received was if you are not in the blast area , or close enough that radioactive particles can be pushed to you , then your concern is simply the weather pattern . The radioactive dust from the blast goes up into the air forming a radioactive cloud . As long as that cloud is in the atmosphere it is not effecting what is on the ground . Now depending on which direction the wind takes the cloud is critical . Also that radioactive cloud will eventually dump its radioactive pay load somewhere , perhaps through a rain . No-one has ever been through an all out nuclear war so no-one can say definitively what would happen . So basing my belief on what the U.S. government Civil Defense Office put out ,I don't think earth will be a barren landscape . I think there will be pockets of survivors . I don't plan to give up but will fight for every day of survival for me and my group . --- I have long since moved away from that fall out shelter or I would not be posting about it . --- I suppose we all have seen a dust cloud over our heads that had traveled from another continent . So even a nuke exchange for away " any where on the planet " has the potential to drop its radioactive material at anyone's location . Then there is the matter of how much radiation is dumped at a particular location . Seeing as how about two thirds of the planet is the ocean , I think it reasonable to assume two thirds of the radiation will be dumped in the ocean .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://southfront.org/israeli-wings-over-syria/

"Israeli Wings Over Syria. Trump’s Farewell Strike On Iran"

"The Israeli Air Force is once again bombing targets in Syria amid growing turbulence in the Greater Middle East.

"Early on November 18, the Israeli Air Force conducted a series of strikes on targets in Syria. The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) claimed that the strikes hit “warehouses, command posts and military complexes, and batteries of surface-to-air missiles” belonging to the Syrian Army and the Iranian Quds Force. In total, the strikes reportedly hit 8 targets including the following:

• an alleged Iranian military complex near Damascus International Airport;
    • some mysterious secret military barracks which act as a housing complex for senior Iranian officials as well as visiting delegations;
    • a command post for Division 7 of the Syrian Army which allegedly cooperates with the Quds Force;
    • surface-to-air missile launchers which had fired in the direction of the Israeli jets during the strikes.
    "The Israeli side claimed that the strikes came in response to the placement of explosive charges near the contact line between the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights and Syrian-controlled territory. According to IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Hidai Zilberman, the anti-personnel mines discovered on November 17th were actually planted several weeks before 'by local Syrians under the command of Iranian Quds Force.'”

Now and in future, count on Kamala, OAC, Nancy, what's left of Brain-dead Biden, Rashida Tlaib, and other puppets of the Bolshevik Borg to mightily condemn the Israeli people for protecting themselves.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.