"riot Kitchen" Arrests

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not so innocent after all it seems!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure I'd jump to that conclusion:

It's perfectly logical to fill gas cans if you intend to run generators.
    They may have been planning other things, but "filling up gas cans" isn't much Probable Cause.

Caribou likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "multiple gas cans" were found, I'm not convinced of their innocence especially as one vehicle tried to drive away, helmets, gas masks and fireworks were found, they dont need those just to feed people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    It takes multiple cans to operate a good sized generator for very long.
    It's implied they had more than one generator.

That's a separate issue.
    They used the "filling gas cans" as an excuse to do the initial search.
    That alone shouldn't be "probable cause" for police action.

Caribou likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Cheese the compartment containing the cans of fuel with FMJs, next begin with the incendiaries. Were I the bad guys, I'd be jumping out that vehicle as its rear end was taking fire and be making some distance before the incendiaries began.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    maybe not, but given the ongoing violence I think the officers were right to be suspicious, calling them "activists" rather than catering staff is also cause for investigation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    That's a "slippery slope".

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the fact they were even there tells me there was going to be rioting and looting.
    I trust no one and nobody, best to avoid the area altogether.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Snyper,

There are a few in the large food/meal distribution emergency responder community that travel to areas in need.

These orgs are equipped and relatively well set up for their response.

When a vehicle with Oregon license plates arrives in a town involved in riots, LEOs will have a probable cause to investigate the situation. It's less a slippery slope than well-quality law enforcement work.

From my experience, out of towners working a food/distribution response would have high(er) quality gas can than the "tin" ones. They'd know not to travel interstate with flimsey cans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if someone is a legitimate food provider I would have thought fuel for the generators is one of the first things to buy BEFORE setting out to the location, buying fuel after reaching the location where it is known a "protest" will take place is probably asking for law enforcement to check them out.
    but then no-one credited looters with brain cells did they??

TMT Tactical likes this.