Romania is present!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by FuZyOn, Jul 8, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Expert Member
      146/173

Blog Posts:
    Haven't seen any fellow Romanian peeps out here but I just wanted to let you know that Romania is present :D, we have a lot of forests (some are supposedly even haunted) that are great for camping with a lot of fishing spots, honestly if Bucharest ever collapsed I would have no issue surviving in the woods.
    Any Romanians here?

2. Birla Andrei Marian

Birla Andrei Marian New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello,

Even if late, I greet you and join this conversation. I am also Romanian, and I strongly believe that we must promote our country, we have many beautiful places to visit!

3. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    I've been to Romania twice. Once in your capital, Bucharest and the second time in Craiova. It is a beautiful country indeed.

I've also seen Romania in the Survivorman - it's a survival show by Les Stroud. Found a snip of it on YouTube: