Ru To Test "doomsday Drone: In Arctic

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Mutually assured destruction is lunacy. But we live in an insane world.

3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Alaska John,

So true.

That's why I say that the world is being divided up by the major powers like olden times. The weapons systems close down the entire planet. They are useless less providing Defense contractors of all the nations some form of business revenue.

4. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

You are placing too much time in the technical aspects of something and not the political concerns.

Payloads are not that important. It is the pending presence of a threat and the planned response.

Until circa the Carter administration and a short time onward, the North Atlantic was a US-UK lake.

The above and the 2 different perspectives is also applicable to Indonesia's public health program. It received technical assistance from the US. I'm not into public health / mass medical; just learn about these programs by attending meetings and meeting people. Throughout the world, the US Embassy and some of their consular offices operate an American Club and an association of US businesses in host nation. I met some CDC people who tell me about their assignments - It's parallel to the military and their military assistance / foreign military sales programs.

Regardless of an organization's name such as Indonesian Dept of Public Health, it is somewhat naive to believe it and other programs are for the general public. It's the same in the US and elsewhere.

If you want to participate in programs, it takes some efforts. Entry is not too difficult.

Having a Yellow Fever shot ("jab") is like having a resume ready. An Indonesian getting a Yellow Fever immunization - there could be a cost - gives the patient a document establishing this.

"If you think you can or if you think you can't, you're right." Anon.