Ruby Ridge

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Feb 17, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7dGExyWQWuqk/ Any serious prepper should find the film from the above link interesting . This is a old film with the actual participants of the attack on Ruby Ridge , including Randy Weaver and his surviving daughter . They resisted government tyranny and were attacked for not bowing down . --- Is this what the pure bloods that refuse taking the government shot can expect from the government ? To me at least the film was riveting .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was told after Randy Weaver left his Ruby Ridge property he moved just a few miles from my survival retreat . As I have stated this is a area that like minded people gather like the pull of a magnet . However I have also been told he has since moved to another part of the United States .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ruby Ridge murder of that boy made me sick. In '92, I had a boy Weaver's son's age. The federals shot the boy's dog because it went off on them at distance, barking and panicking, i.e. what a dog is supposed to do when detecting interlopers. So, one of the brave snipers shot the dog dead. Guess what the boy did! Yep, he sent a .22 LR in their general direction. Frightened by such a fearsome attack, one sniper fed murdered the boy. This was like the federal who murdered a Hispanic boy goat-herding in the S.West who detected the presence of interlopers -- he didn't know who they were and the boy defended himself ... which got him killed.

Our federales are not connected to Heartland America. They dump on the Declaration of Independence and wipe their butts with the Constitution. They no longer answer to the U.S. tax-payers. They care not that they are actually in the service of the international collectivists. If told to do so, they would take a whiz on Thomas Jefferson's grave.

They've lost their souls. They are foreigners.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.