Russia 's New Missile

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Dec 29, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    What are your thoughts on Russia's new intercontinental , super sonic speed missile . Russia invited and had U.S. observers a few days ago to observe their new missile so no doubt it does exist . The Russians claim it can turn , dive or do other in flight maneuvers while on its way to its destination to avoid being shot down . This is sort of like sending a TERMINATOR after you with a nuke .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For those living in a nuke target area , I guess the benefits out weigh the effort to move .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Poltiregist,

My thoughts on this missile is that it's just another entry in the continuous Great Powers balance of power struggles.

My hunch is that this public demonstration relates to POTUS Trump indirectly delaying the completion of the Ru to Ge Nord Stream 2 pipeline under the Baltic.

The message is clear.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia needs to figure how to fill their shelves...get goods to market...develop new markets.

You people think we don't have such technology???

Remember this the next time the media obediently posts such news and information to "herd" you unto fright and cede more power and control to government. FEAR.....techniques....been used since before the Romans.

"You must give me all power to save Rome from Hannibal!!!! "

And Rome did it for 20 plus years.

Be Warned. Good Cop/ Bad Cop. Ishmaelites at work.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I've heard they've never had a successful long range test flight of the hypersonic missile.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is a good time in the course of human history to be in the final chapter of a long and wonderful life.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Unless they can get a missile to hit us before we can launch, it really doe not matter. They launch, we launch and it all ends. Does not really matter whose missile lands first, they will all land. M.A. D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) is still the results.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Dalewick likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    If they start the nuke swap party I expect Washington D. C. to be the target considered of most valued followed by all the largest cites , Ship yards and large military installations . Electrical grid would be a target but would not require a nuke to shut it all down . The wind would be a major factor on where fallout would settle . Where my little bunch of preppers sit I would think our survival probability to be high , with our biggest concern as to where the radioactive dust settled back down to the earth's surface . ---Frankly though I would expect amongst the first strike to be one to three E.M.P. bursts in our lower atmosphere .

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It actually doesn't matter what they hit, or what they hit it with. The return fire will wipe them out too. The threat of mutually assured destruction is just as valid as it ever was. Unlike the little crazy fat man in North Korea the Russians are not likely to decide that suicide is a good idea. The fact is that we don't even have to launch to wipe them and the rest of the world out. The US and Russia long ago exceeded the necessary amount of nuclear weaponry to almost sterilize the planet even if all they did was detonate the bombs in their silos. Russia just wanted us there so they could posture. They have always tested us. Any time we stood up to them they backed down. Any time we didn't they moved ahead. Fortunately, at this time we don't have a weak-kneed Democrat in the White House.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  10. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Its a great progress for geopolitical balance. Keep in mind that the MAD has proven to maintain peace thus keeping the cold war remain cold.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    They already did

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Was looking the other day at the car lot for Russian automobiles...tractor trailers...cell phones.. computers....washing machines...vacuum cleaners....etc etc...et al.

What I did find was a lot of AK 47s and SKS/MOSIN NAGANTS....and appropriate ammunition.

Do the Russians field a Formula 1 racing team???? Superpowers can do this.

Think about that. Think about what the liars and phonies here in the West do not ever want us to think sufficiently far to catch on to them....while working to herd us by fear tactics. Our own leadership in bed with a phony MSM in their pockets.

Some people caught on to them years and years ago.....Ishmaelites.

If the American people really knew how technologically and socially superior we really are to most of the world we would not so easily succumb to government manufactured fright techniques and thus look to more government to solve problems at the cost of our liberties and freedoms.

Precisely what the Ancient Romans and others were doing.,,to bring about more Ishmaelite bondage.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The mutall destruction theroy may be somewhat valid . And I am sure it helps people feel better about their security . In the case of a Nuke Exchange it only has to happen once . Hard to say what or who will start it and it may not be this year but I figure the odds of it happening to be significant . That is why I prep for about everything imaginable . I will die one day but it will not be from lack of sheer tenacity to live .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin said not so long ago if Russia ceased to exist he didn't much care if the planet was dead, or something along those lines.

15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin has a problem and so too America...a problem for which no one wants to be spoken out loud. Chechnyan Muslims.

What happens should they acquire a nuclear weapon from one of the radical Muslim nations???

They have been quiet for some time now the Chechnyans...but think it through.

Think of the drug cartels with access to a nuclear weapon/weapons and or radical Muslim ties!!!

And then there are the globalists with loyalties to no one or no nation...only to their profits or their power.

Think it through.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

16. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia showing-off this new technology is also a promo of their entire military product line. Petroleum sales and military sales keeps Russia afloat economically.

Russia and China are now going with the public image of being bestest buddies to promote (read "intimidate other nations") their coming economic strength especially their efforts to remove the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency. But really boys and girls, does anyone with better than a half'a'brain see them being in anything other than perpetual conflict? Russia needs to keep China from being any threat to Russian international goals. Both China and Russia have special toys purposed to take out the other.

Here's a history tidbit: Russia did at beginning and must even now push the Trans-Siberian Railroad as far south as they can. Why? A: Permafrost. Permafrost is actually not so permanent -- never has been. The enviro-wackos of today scream that the permafrost is melting -- well kids, it always has gone frozen melty frozen melty frozen melty ... ALWAYS! Given that trains, especially full trains, are rather heavy, how would you like to build a railroad on "land" that is actually sometimes-swamp goo?! So Russia wants to build on land that actually belongs to Mongolia and also China. Think this goes over well with China? If anybody finds articles on Russia-China conflict over the roadbed rights to the Trans-Siberian Railroad, do please post. It's one of the items that has hit the dustbin due to the current panic at universities and the MSM to re-write history so as to promote the sacredness of Global Collectivism.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer,

Big deal.....Near Alaska....what nonsense..!!

Did the article say they were trespassing in Americans waters??? You gotta learn to read the silence in articles like this ....otherwise you get gaslighted.

The Average American has no idea how much we have and continue to spy on Russia and other nations...within their territorial waters.

I personally know of this going on since just after WW2 with our submarines....right into Russian waters at night then pulling back outside their territorial waters to charge batteries in the daytime only to go back in at night and stick out antennas and capture anything they can in the airwaves..

I also know of American submarines going into Russian territorial waters to bug their underwater telephone lines.....

Read "Blind Mans Bluff."

https://www.amazon.com/Blind-Mans-Bluff-Submarine-Espionage/dp/1610393589/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3N4CVDI2E9YRP&dchild=1&keywords=blind+mans+bluff&qid=1598797132&sprefix=blind+mans+b,aps,599&sr=8-1

I also was told by people on the submarine I was building at the time...that an American fast attack had collided with a
    Soviet Russian ICBM submarine out off the Atlantic in a following too close maneuver, Chicken of the Sea, and the Russian 'Submarine could not stop the damage/flooding and sunk. It is still out there with all the missiles on board.

But this was not how the news accounts to the public were presented...and I know the name of the boat as the Navy people told me and I worked on it when it was being built.

The amount of cover up nonsense our government often spews out to us to keep us ignorant is often astonishing to me.

We spy on everyone out there..including our neighbors ...Canada...even Mexico...and so too do these nations within their capabilities. There are no good guys in this business of spying...

The Russians doing maneuvers near Alaska....Wow...I am trembling in my boots.

How many of you even know that in order to shoot down Francis Gary Powers in his U 2 spy airplane in the early 1960s...that the Soviets had to launch over 100 SA 2 missiles before one worked properly and hit his plane....???

Did you know that??? Did the news tell you that??? How about your leadership..or did they use the event to keep you afraid...as if the Russians were extrodinary in that field????

Do you not think that wherever the Russians go.... with their Navy that we do not have at least one or two attack submarines following them...collecting data constantly on how they operate....???

Was that in the news article???

One of the things done by the US Navy out of the Keflavik NATO base in Iceland was to station sub hunting long range aircraft there. They knew that in order for the Russians to get out into the Atlantic Ocean they had to traverse one side or the other of Iceland.....and thus could be found......by aircraft or seeded SOSUS Networks.

Do you think it was only Aircraft following the Russian Navy ....and or their submarines???

This is a textbook scare article by people in our government...manipulating the news to keep Americans properly afrighted...
    I've spotted hundreds of these stories in the news over the years.

If you really knew how technology superior this country really was...and always has been.....you would not be properly herded or affrighted as or when needed by someone out here in the Deep State.

Be Warned.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This Russian activity is NEW Russian activity.

They are pushing. They are stating, "The U.S. is not so very strong." Their activity is for international show. If Russia is going to get other countries to begin using the world reserve currency that they are now building, the world must be convinced that America is getting weaker.

It makes no difference that they are in international waters. Were they to do this in American waters, such would be an act of war and automatically trigger American retaliation and containment actions. Russia does not enter our turf, nor do we enter theirs. Spy planes violating airspace get shot down. Russia has loads of treaty-violating phased-array radar looking over the horizon towards us. We therefore must respond in kind.

I'm well aware of each country tickling each other's security / lighting-up defense radars & SAM sites. Worked with a fellow who worked radar while in the Air Force. He told me personal stories of what he'd seen.

As to our military might, Trump is trying to undo the damage the Obama-puppet crew exacted against America. I'm glad that that this Trump is rebuilding our forces that went unmaintained during those years. So call me a Trump lackey, I don't care. I seem to be liking him more and more. Can't say I'd wear one of his hats.

And I am bigoted. One of my sons in his youth (wayward youth) had dealings with a felon out'a Russia. The Russian told him, "In Russia there are two types of people, there are sheep and there are wolves." Putin, his military, the huge Russian organized crime syndicates are all mega-bullies. Push push push. I will say this, the nightspots in Canada run by Russian gangsters are just the cleanest & safest places ... if you are simply a patron. You got the money, they got the game.

I routinely have to shoo-off the Ishmaelites who run wild in my back yard. You are spot-on about this crew, WatcherChris. No good, not a one of them.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It was not just Obama...the Clintons were doing it as well to our military...

And If Biden and company win...it will be a repeat while subsidizing more people for votes..legals and illegals both.

But yes....Obama did major damage....and under both Obama and Clinton...any experienced and eligible military people put in their papers and retired....the knew what was coming.
    And we will see this re run again if Biden gets elected.

Amen on the Ishmaelites...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer.

It was not just Obama...the Clintons were doing it as well to our military...

And If Biden and company win...it will be a repeat while subsidizing more people for votes..legals and illegals both.

But yes....Obama did major damage....and under both Obama and Clinton...any experienced and eligible military people put in their papers and retired....they knew what was coming.
    And we will see this re run again if Biden gets elected.

As far as I am concerned the recently released video on the Soviet Tsar bomb is also scare tactics.

Anyone up on technology knows that with todays guidance systems hug bombs are no longer needed...conventional or nuclear both. When you have a circular error of probability of some 30 feet or closer from thousands of miles away...you do not need a huge bang...conventional or nuclear.

Accuracy today is so good on some weapons..it is no longer what building do you want to hit..but what window in that building do you want to hit.

Big bombs are seldom needed...and certainly not in the megatons...

The reason you had huge bang in nuclear weapons years ago...is that the navigation ability was no where near as accurate as today. Thus a bigger warhead made up for the lack of accuracy.
    Scare tactics..still going on.

Amen on the Ishmaelites...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris[/QUOTE]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Obama screwed our country in a major way.

413d305809a97945eb367bec126a100f.jpg

From Putin's own lips.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

Thank you, Watcherchris.

I admit to not knowing that the sky had to be saturated with Soviet SA missiles to down the U-2.

I remember this occurred when the US had the debate on "missiles versus bombers". The domestic US public was presented with a clean shot of a single missile knocking Francis Gary Powers out of the sky.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    People are easily manipulated and video clips are a great medium for such manipulation. I believe it took 3 SAM explosions behind Powers U2 to finally bring him down. Now we have platforms like Global Hawk Drones that can stay on station for 24 hours + at 70,000 feet. That would be a platform size consistent with the U2 which we now have much smaller platforms which are far harder to detect and shoot down.

2.png

Until someone puts up an orbital rail gun, I wouldn't be to concerned about missiles. We are in the age of fire and forget weapons, lasers and rail guns.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.