S.fla Leos Resign From Swat

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 14, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaskajohn and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately more of these resignations must and will happen. The insanity sweeping the nation is leading to unchecked slander and disinformation against the police.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When the number of officers on large city police departments begins to really dwindle and the savagery heads out into the suburbs, it will be oh so fascinating to witness masked deer hunters coming out of the woodwork to dwindle the number of savages.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Rifle sling positioning for those new to deer hunting

For accurate shooting, it is absolutely imperative to utilize the rifle's sling. Stability of hold is CRITICAL for marksmanship.

These videos demonstrate the sling positioning that I was trained to use.

The next fellow goes slow and is boring, but do bear with him, for he is quite knowledgeable in the use of the rifle sling. Watching him will not kill you, but listening to him is like watching metal rust. The visuals he provides are excellent lessons, else I wouldn't have included this link.

These instructors use a sling position that is not that which I was trained, but they sure do look like they are achieving excellent rifle stability. Humans differ one from the other, thus one must experiment with varying techniques to see which works best for them.

Remember, perfecting your marksmanship means, one shot, one kill. It's in the Bible, "Wasteth not thine ammunition, for thou dost dwell in the land of daemons, and legion are their numbers." First Geezer, chapter 27, verse 12.

Remember to not cut off blood flow to your forearm and hand. If your fingers start tingling, your sling is too tight or your sling is, in its current position, compressing a major nerve or blood vessel. Be careful. I have nerve damage in my left arm, but it is not severe. Mine is due to incessant shooting while on rifle team and then constant practice throughout the decades. Just got a skin cancer cut off due to perpetual sun exposure. Sh## happens. Stay aware. Be safe.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    randyt and TMT Tactical like this.