Saturday's Portland, Oregon Riots

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaskajohn and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They're b-a-c-k! CLAT ACAB BTLM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protest-autonomous-zone-tents-barricade-seattle-chop-chaz

"An unofficial Twitter page attributed to a group of anti-capitalist, anti-fascist teens who call themselves the Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front said protesters want to establish the Chinook Land Autonomous Territory, or CLAT, in downtown Portland. The Chinook people include several indigenous groups native to the Pacific Northwest."

“'People are needed here ALL night long, especially in the early morning! Get on over rn! Bring some tents,' the Twitter page said, sharing an image of a barricade that read 'ACAB,' an acronym meaning 'All Cops Are Bastards,' and “Black Trans Lives Matter.'”

"Around 1 a.m., demonstrators 'in an organized effort' left the barricades and walked to the Central Precinct 'in an attempt to disrupt officers as they walked in from the end of their shift,' the police statement said. At that time, officers removed some of the barricades at Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Salmon Street. But demonstrators then began returning to the area and 'officers disengaged.'"

Fox News commenter posted: Portland Oregon Occupied Protest

I also think it's a bunch of poop. I hope some crew flushes the toilet on them.
    ------------

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ficer-i-hope-someone-kills-your-fking-family/

“Portland protester taunts officer, 'I hope someone kills your whole f##king family.'”

upload_2020-7-15_11-45-55.png

TMT Tactical likes this.