Scared To Share?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Jun 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You make a strong point. LOL AND who are you again????? :eek: :D

coffee and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lastoutlaw have you been under government surveillance ? Just curious . I was for a few years but I think they decided I wasn't a threat just an over the top prepper . Then again you may have just been joking .

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL poltiregist...

The type of work some of us do we have to keep up our qualifications ....and are under review and or surveillance. This is not a new thing for some of us. Lose your quals...and you get shipped out to another line of work.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    all sites like this one are under surveillance but as we are not doing anything illegal just having a theoretical chat what is there for them to worry about?

6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

As one observes "Wildlife in it's natural habitat" one soon enough realizes that the very nature of government is a highly insecure "Biatch" who needs everyone else to be limited and controlled...herded...not themselves. Hence they must needs limit their constituency or people in order to feel secure. This is historically always the nature of government and waxes worse as time transpires.

I suspect that this is also one reason in government schools..history is such a poorly taught subject....mostly glossed over.

Our own Founders here in America warned us....in their writings to "Bind down government with the Chains of the Constitution" and this because of the natural tendency, as they put it, of government towards " Mischief."

Very very few Americans know this history today..its having been glossed over....in public schools in lieu of the government knows best.

I could say more but this will suffice for now...

Government surveillance types.....reading this ...put this in your pipe and smoke it for awhile.....Ishmaelites.

I'm going to work to day and handle some more U 235....smoke on that awhile too.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf and Watcherchris , You are both right on the surveillance of this site . When someone catches their attention however the surveillance ratchets up to a whole new level . Think Donald Trump and Randy Weaver surveillance level .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Good poltiregist...good....they can now compete with the people already watching/surveilling me.

You know...it came to me some years back ....how stupid government can be to ever worry about me with a gun an ammo......or even gunpowder..reloading supplies......really stupid...You have to be educated in public schools to be so stupid...
    These anti gunners are laughable.

Evolving those thought patterns is what came to me...in the form of ..."if our government does not trust us with a gun...and ammunition...they will never trust us with a vote." You know....once again.....that "Biatch " thing!!

I did time in the military....saw some unusual things...but even more unusual things working in this shipyard....on the graveyard shift.

The CIA's legendary "Farm" is about 30 miles north west of me here. It is called Camp Perry on the maps.

Lots of unusual things happen and are often moved along this river at night when most people are sleeping.

I always liked the graveyard shifts..fewer people...even less bosses/chiefs...less traffic...fewer parking problems.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

coffee, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've been out at the rifle range and run into some strange-@$$ people. Once got to the range and some weirdo guys in camo were there using the lines at 25, 50, and 100 yrds. I didn't even set up my sh##.

I asked one guy who / what they were and he said that they were some kinda martial arts whatever. When I saw one of these weirdos stab (yes, with a knife) a silhouette target then bow to it, I packed-up my target .22 handgun (custom grips, brag-brag), my crushed cans, got in my pickup, and left.

TMT Tactical, Radar and poltiregist like this.
  10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    They were so afraid of Randy Weavers prepping the FBI sneaked onto his property dressed in camo and planted surveillance cameras on trees so they could watch his retreat and see everything him and his family did .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When the surveillance begins on a serious level , it may seem amusing at first but the funny part eventually fades away . I will not post on here what to look for when the surveillance zeros in on you because I don't want to give the feds a heads up in case they decide to resume surveillance on me . I will advise our members to be alert .

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I had a guy similar to that as a member of our gun club. He would often bring his SKS rifle and gobs of ammo and start blasting away...

It was obvious that he did not do much aiming....but mostly noisemaking. 7.62 x 39mm was much cheaper back then...but I did not like the way he was carrying on.

I would go to the other end of the range to shoot or just leave. He came across like two legged wildlife....educated by movies and television.

Not for me thanks,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    My Dad was a letter carrier. He told me that often quietly the feds would come in an monitor someone's mail. It is built into the system.

They do not need to put a bug on your phone lines at your house...it can be done from switching stations or by computer...it is built into the system.

The touch tone phone system was not put in to help you dial faster as much as it was to monitor and trace faster....versus the olde rotary dial system..tip and ring.

Remember something here ..now and think this through carefully....very very very carefully.
    In many areas of this country ...the cable television companies are offering packages...phone, computer, and television cable packages...
    You can be monitored through your phone though it be on the cradle...
    When I get off this computer..I disconnect the power and the cable connection.

Now think long and hard about your cable television connection.!!!!???
    What are the stories coming out now about these boxes called.."Alexa??"

I know people who worked for the small phone companies after Ma Bell broke up. They told me that often factories would install monitoring devices at a central location wherein they could monitor any of the company phone extensions from a central office or command center. Inside and outside lines were monitored..

I do not carry on private business on company phones...I just know not to so do. I do not check my bank account by cell phone or company phone.

Remember something today ....medical records are computer centralized...think that through carefully...

They are moving rapidly beyond George Orwell's 1984. Ishmaelites.

Ishmaelites run wild....trying to run the herd...they failed in 2016....that is why all the vitriol going on out here. They thought they were far enough in running the herd that the herd and everything else belonged to them......that this nation belonged to them...as their private domain...their private fiefdom....no outsiders were ever supposed to win.....ever.

Trump and company are our version of Brexit..and someone does not want him to last in office...he is throwing too many sticks in their spokes/plans for this country...the left,s and phony right's private fiefdom.

That is why they monitored Trump and Company...during the election. He was not part of the rigged two party system. Republicans and Democrats both...rigged.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It came out in the Randy Weaver trial the local law enforcement gave Randy the wrong date to show up for court on a minor violation , then when he didn't show up on the date not given to him they put out an arrest warrant . The feds were behind this ploy . One of my survival members was given a date to show up for reporting for an minor violation . When he arrived on that date to comply the doors were locked and nobody there . Is this an coincidence or an federal ploy used again ? At this point I am not sure . Randy Weavers reaction was to force a gun battle . My reaction was to take this member to the sheriff not force a gun battle . This member was locked up for failing to appear . He should be released from jail in a few more weeks . At this point I don't have sufficient evidence to say whether the feds were behind it .

Radar, TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL poltiregist......they have computers to do the scheduling ...you mean the computer does not have built into it the hours of operation when people staff the public offices??? It is a set up...to bypass the legal system and show bad faith when it gets to court...before a judge. I've seen variations of this many times.

This is the "Mischief" of which I spoke up in my previous post..Mischief by design to promote the government position at the expenses of individual liberties...freedoms. Even promote government at the expense of "due process" by such underhanded manipulations.

People being served papers very late on Fridays to show up on Monday.....preferably before they have a chance to hire a lawyer.

Someone is betting they show up on Monday and not know what to do without a lawyer to represent them. Therefore the case defaults through. Remember that word..."Default." That his how many lawyers try to work....and also how the left works in this country..."Default." Ishamelites at work.

This is also how much of our media work....default...
    That you can easily be put on the puppet control strings because we know so little history nor any real useful information outside of our instant gratification beliefs.
    This way you can be easily "herded" based on what you don't know ..and our undisciplined, unguarded, inexperienced emotions....fears and insecurities.

Therefore trust government...government knows best.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.