SCENARIO.

Discussion in 'Wilderness' started by Keith H., Jul 13, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This is a scenario posed in our 18th century Living History group's forum. I am sure you can as a prepper or survivalist relate to this in 2016.

You need to find a new place to settle, far away from any present settlements. You expect to be away for at least 12 months, possibly longer with no contact with traders. Based on what you have now, how would you be travelling (e.g. on foot or etc), & what equipment & provisions would you be carrying with you?

2. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    I would be travelling in motorised transport with a few tons of supplies!
    Growing food and hunting would be optional for that time frame!

Sandbags, starpickets, chicken-wire, tarps and plastic sheeting will get me cosy accomodation
    12 months in the bush too easy!