Season 7 Alone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by arctic bill, Jun 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    Season 7[edit]
    Officially titled "Alone: Million Dollar Challenge", Season 7 premiered on June 11, 2020.

Location[edit]
    The seventh season is again set along the shore of the east arm of Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories of Canada.
    I have just started to watch this season 7 . I am a big fan and have watched all the difference shows repeatedly . I learn so much, If you are a survivalist this is required viewing .
    For Season 7, the contestants attempt to survive for 100 days in order to win a grand prize of $1 million. A segment at the end of each episode ("Alone: Tales from the Arctic") has host Colby Donaldson talking post-season to the contestants featured in that episode about what occurred, accompanied by "never before seen footage."
    The participants are allowed ten items such as bow and arrows, axes , saws, gill net , fire stick , knive,
    cooking pans, and tarp ect. along with person item such as clothing, sleeping bag.
    the people that are in the show are probably the toughest survivalist i have ever seen .
    I wonder how many of us would even last two weeks, One guy lost his firestrick and called it quits .
    he just could not do the bow drill thing in the arctic where every thing is always wet .
    https://www.history.ca/shows/alone/about/
    Another pop out his knee making a shelter

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    On this forum.......more then you would guess. I have never seen that program, don't have a TV'thingie. No reception here anyway. I do gather that many people like that program.

TMT Tactical likes this.