Seems The The Whole Fricking World Just Went On Full Alert.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Jul 2, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I sense that this article is a rope a dope....on the American People...a lot of dis and mis information.

Why would one ever have the need to put so many high ranking people on a submarine in particular.

Then they/someone releases the contrived speculation that the submarine could possibly be used to cut internet cables.

What??? How many internet cables are there out there...versus information now and today being run via satellite links???

Also...again gas lighting....most Americans have no idea how many times our boats and sailors..put tapping devices over Soviet cables....and intercepted their message/data traffic...for years and years..

"Blind Man's Bluff "...about where and how many times we did this.

Why would you cut someone's cables when you can intercept their traffic and have them not know you were doing it?

This is a fear and insecurity article to me...stroking the publics fears and insecurities....again.

One of the "Research" nuclear submarines we often used for this kind of salvage and or spying work is the Navy's NR1 boat ...now retired....due to advanced age..and expense to operate.
    You used to be able to see this boat mothballed in the inactive fleet at Bremerton, Washington...along with many older 688 Class submarines also so mothballed....awaiting final funds for scrapping.

There were and still are other submarines specifically designed to facilitate this kind of work.

And in case you do not know....every submarine we have is also an intelligence gathering platform by virtue of it's ability to use stealth..

I suspect much of this intense spying by us today is now done by underwater drones...which is why we no longer hear much about it on our side.

To me ...this article is designed to gas light the American people and cultivate fears and insecurities.

For if we knew how technologically superior we are ..and in particular our military ....we would not be easily manipulated by socially and politically cultivated fear and insecurity techniques and not want to jump on the bandwagon when someone needs to rope a dope us ...again.

We would not be so easily manipulated socially and militarily as are Jerry Springer/Dr Phil/Phil Donahue/Oprah raised people.

To me this is an Ishmaelite article...designed to bind...hook people and reel them in by their emotions/fears/insecurities.

This is America....We spy on our friends as well as our enemies...we even spy on our own people!!!
    Most of us have not a clue this is even being done......and since back with WW2.
    This has only gotten more intense with advances in technology....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Today July 16 , A Arab oil tanker missing . Iran suspected to be involved . Trump canceled a 4 PM meeting for this evening .It appears Iran is determined to start a war and doesn't appear to care with which country .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I fear that Iran and North Korea are both "Bait".

watcherchris and poltiregist like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    IBME I am like you on this matter . It does make me wonder why a country as inadequately prepared as Iran is so anxious to start a war . Some country anxious to E.M.P. the planet perhaps . Most wars start with the aggressor fabricating an excuse . Some communist country seeking to reset the planet the way they would like it to be . Most of the planet could be EMP -d if the aggressor had enough nuclear warheads . At the same time this would drastically reduce any chance of replacing the ruint electrical transformers .

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.